• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I feel like all of PHX being in a 3PT slump isn't good

They also changed the rule so throwing head back 20 times a game to draw fouls isn’t cutting it any more

(Harden suffered from the rule change too)

Hot takes from October. Trae’s points, asts, and percentages went up, and his turnovers went down this season.

If Hunter can reach his potential, the Hawks will be dangerous. I think they’ll trade JC this offseason though.

Every so often I have the same realization. The NBA has a really, really compelling product.

Yep. That’s why it’s so annoying to see outdated NBA takes on the boards.

Yep. That’s why it’s so annoying to see outdated NBA takes on the boards.

If you haven't really tuned in since the Kobe/Shaq era, it's easy to think nothing has changed. ESPN does the league no favors in the way it covers the 5 or so players it decides people should care about.

What a call to get Hunter fouled out. Bizarre.

Huge difference in end of game Nate McMillan and that great play Minnesota drew up.

I did not like the way Ja slipped on a wet spot and in falling down , he bumps into Pat Bev and Pat fouls out.

If you haven't really tuned in since the Kobe/Shaq era, it's easy to think nothing has changed. ESPN does the league no favors in the way it covers the 5 or so players it decides people should care about.

Completely agree. The NBA is a very deep league with literally hundreds of talented interesting players with good stories who deserve media attention. Almost all we hear in mainstream sports media about is Lebron, KD, Ben Simmons, this season's Harden drama, and the Warriors.

I think what I posted above about how young the league is is part of the issue. Over half the league is 26 and other but those guys get disproportionately low coverage compared to how good they are. Luka still isn't a media star and Ja finally got attention this year.

Oh for fucks sakes they had to run the Suns are 49-0 graphic when leading after 3Q they've been hyping all year. This is the game

one of the biggest things the suns are missing without booker is a secondary ball handler who can play high leverage minutes. payne is sucking and shamet isn’t that guy. none of crowder, bridges or johnson can really handle the ball which leaves way too much on cp.

yeah, Payne sucking this year has hurt. Man Bridges had one helluva game. If you factor in contract into your top 5 under 25, Bridges at $20mil/yr is a top 5 guy.

Bridges played 47 minutes, and is why McCollum was 7-22 and Ingram was 7-19. Basically guarded both dudes.

Cam Payne was supposed to be that guy, but yeah, they could really use a reliable backup combo guard.

Ingram only taking 5 shots against him is crazy too. You could see at the end he was just denying him the ball.

mikal bridges is really really good

that 76ers draft day trade somehow is even stranger in retrospect

He's a Villanova guy whose mom worked for the Sixers. It was the feel good story of the draft for about 15 minutes. If I was a Sixers fan, I don't think I'd ever get over them choosing Fultz over Tatum and Zhaire Smith over Bridges.

Last edited:
Back