Page 14 of 279 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - 2022-23 Schedule release on Wednesday at 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
    Surprised there's no 2&2 posts talkin about this whoppin of the Dubs
    That's because I was stuck in traffic for 30 minutes around the arena with all these SC, TN, VA, and WVA license plate bandwagon Dubs fans who don't know how to exit a parking lot and get back to the highway. Pretty sure half of them don't even know what city Golden State plays in. Fresno? Pasadena?

Rozier outjumping Draymond for a jump ball may be the best moment of the season so far. Great job by the Hornets beating the Warriors and the refs. The shit they get away with is ridiculous. Draymond berates a ref, 3 feet from his face, for over a full minute multiple times throughout the game. One tech. Oubre waves his arms after a clearly botched no-call - double tech and immediate ejection.

Pretty strong 3 straight wins - @Griz, Knicks, Warriors. Miles Bridges is an absolute monster. He and LaMelo are going to be the best 1-2 combo in the league at some point soon, if they aren't there already.

The Oubre double tech was absurd. Great win though.

And yes, the traffic was the worst I've ever seen it. I got home 45 minutes after the game and I live 1.5 miles from the arena.

Oh the good old days when 9,000 fans left in a steady stream throughout the second half and it felt like a Broadway Lights show had just let out traffic wise

semi-aquatic like otters be.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    That is beautiful. When can I buy the NFT?

10$ paypal to me and i'll let u have it

DeMar DeRozan is shooting .367 from deep on 2.3 attempts a game. Dude didnít even bother with the Spurs. He has 38 on his hometown Lakers right now.

Giannis with 47 on 18-23 shooting yeesh

flipped on the NBA daytime show on a break today -- the Kendrick Perkins-Richard Jefferson-Zach Lowe chemistry is p weird

townie you should have told me tony bradley sucks

The Hornets beat the top team in the West and the top team in the East in consecutive games. LaMelo with a quiet 14 assists, after having 17 rebounds the other night as a PG. He can affect the game in so many ways it is crazy. Rozier is rounding into form, and Oubre and McDaniels provide a ton of firepower off the bench. Even Nick Richards is turning into a serviceable rim running / shotblocking big. The only downside in this winning streak is that Ish has been pushed mostly out of the rotation. Cody Martin is a defensive menace and provides more balance than Ish can next to Rozier when LaMelo is out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    Giannis with 47 on 18-23 shooting yeesh

flipped on the NBA daytime show on a break today -- the Kendrick Perkins-Richard Jefferson-Zach Lowe chemistry is p weird
    I was at that game last night. Sure Giannis was great, but Red Panda at halftime stole the show.

Pencil Lebron in for 50+ tomorrow night in a 20+ point Lakers win.

my buddy just alerted me to the fact that the Morris twins have the same tattooos

is this common knowledge??

that's nuts

Warriors outscored the Cavs 36-8 in the 4th quarter tonight to go from down 13 to winning by 15.

Ty Maxey is good

The Nets beat the Magic by 2 without KD. The Dubs beat the Pistons by 3 without Steph, Draymond, and Iggy.

James Johnson hasn't played much for the Nets by he had 17/10/4 and a blk in 26 minutes tonight.

Kings fired Luke Walton.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Kings fired Luke Walton.
    68-93 record is the 2nd best winning percentage in Kings history