• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

3 elimination games, plus the NFL draft. Definitely a multi-TV setup night. I know Ph is ready.

LOL. I'm actually working late tonight and won't be home until shortly before the Panthers pick.

Booker playing for the Suns in game 6. Risky move.

Makes sense. This will likely be a weaker game by CP, so 15-20 minutes by Booker could be the difference. And that could buy him a nice break depending on if the Jazz can force Game 7 on Saturday.

Don't worry. As Kenny pointed out, there's a whole two games before Doc blows the series.

Nah the #narrative is that Harden is a choker

Don’t you read the boards??

It’d be better to get 0 and 0 a night from Ben than 19 pts and 9.5 assists from Harden !

You're going to want to complain about the refs tonight, Townie. But don't. You'll get a reputation.

Ptors really out working us again but still a solid half

I personally don’t understand Doc’s “don’t try to get rebounds” strategy but I’m not a HOF coach.

Nurse is a good coach, and I was flipping, but it seemed like he didn't call a timeout during that run?

I personally don’t understand Doc’s “don’t try to get rebounds” strategy but I’m not a HOF coach.

First you say why is he playing DeAndre then you're like why ain't we getting rebounds

Nurse is a good coach, and I was flipping, but it seemed like he didn't call a timeout during that run?

Called a couple early in the quarter but it did get a little out of hand for stretches

They couldn’t hit anything for about five min

Not sure how Phoenix is losing when Chris Paul and DeAndre Ayton havent missed a shot all game

Back