• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

watching the replay of LeBron hitting this guy and the announcer is so disgusting

definitely looked on purpose to me, nothing inadvertent about it

Definitely looks dirty but Isaiah Stewart will get a bigger punishment for being angry and held back than Lebron will for a dirty hit.

https://youtu.be/75bvJOXw5BA

The more angles I see the dirtier it looks. Saw a video of James doing his patented take a play off not getting back because he's mad at his teammates routine from a night or two ago and the Lakers meltdown is in full swing and I love it.

Westbrook has been under a lot of fire that rightfully should probably be directed at AD, who is supposed to be a top 75 player of all time can't seem to carry this team for a few games without another superstar.

Meanwhile the players they traded are doing well with the 11-5 Wizards. Also they had a sign and trade in the works for DeRozan and chose Westbrook instead and DeRozan is playing very well for the 11-5 Bulls.

Stewart can be forgiven for getting that mad. Total bullshit from Lebron.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Kings fire Luke Walton

12 straight for Los Suns. They play the warriors 3x over the next month

watching the replay of LeBron hitting this guy and the announcer is so disgusting

definitely looked on purpose to me, nothing inadvertent about it

Lakers have the worst broadcasting team in the league and it's not even close

Definitely looks dirty but Isaiah Stewart will get a bigger punishment for being angry and held back than Lebron will for a dirty hit.

Yep. Lebron got 1 game. Stewart got 2.

Iman Shumpert won Dancing with the Stars.

Hornets beat the "best record" Wiz for the second time in a week, this time in DC. LaMelo is so damn good, he has got to be All-NBA this year if he keeps this up.

Also, Rozier broke out a playground backspin yo-yo dribble into a stepback on Aaron Holiday in the middle of an NBA game.

[video]https://streamable.com/tqwrjv[/video]

We'll now have everyone on my kid's 11/12 year old basketball team trying to replicate that move for the entire season.

Hornets beat the "best record" Wiz for the second time in a week, this time in DC. LaMelo is so damn good, he has got to be All-NBA this year if he keeps this up.

Also, Rozier broke out a playground backspin yo-yo dribble into a stepback on Aaron Holiday in the middle of an NBA game.

[video]https://streamable.com/tqwrjv[/video]

isn't that a shammgod

No, a Shammgod is crossover with the opposite hand. On this Rozier put backspin on the ball to push it out in front like a regular dribble but have it spin back to him. Like kicking a banana bender in soccer but the opposite spin and off the ground.

Ty Maxey one of 5 nba players w 18+ ppg, 50% from the field and 40% from three with Durant, Jokic, Towns, and Valanciunas. Playing at an all star level.

Back