• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

not sure if srs but kinda hard to put this on bud with middleton missing the entire series against arguably the best NBA team post ASB imo

I feel like Giannis has run out of gas with Middleton out, which ironically is what happened to KD against them last year

no but you always want game 7 on your court. you dont get the grant williams/pritchard games at MKE

lol I'm not sure this series bears that out but I'm not interested in the arg

wonder if bucks have any regret in trying to tank for the 3 seed

lol I'm not sure this series bears that out but I'm not interested in the arg

Yeah. They had a chance to close out on their own court and didn’t take it. I thought it was ridiculous to turn down home court for fear of the Nets but I don’t think it mattered much.

hard to over analyze the series when playing without middleton, imo. injuries are part of the game but pretty random, not like dealing with anyone injury prone or #tooatheltic

BUT wtf are the bucks doing, they should play offense like the mavs. their offensive strategy is two decades old, why do the have guys constantly hanging out in the paint while giannis has the ball

The hell is wrong with CP3? He's not holding onto the ball for more than a second or two

The hell is wrong with CP3? He's not holding onto the ball for more than a second or two

par for course in the 1st quarter, suns are just missing everything. looks like guys are game 7 tight

Why did Monty just completely abandon JaVale? I get giving up on Payne as he's struggled all year, but he must have really donked something on defense I wasn't smart enough to see

Back