• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Steph is 16 short of breaking Ray Allen's record for career three-pointers made. He could break it tonight vs. Portland and set the record for all-time threes in a game as well.

That's going to be hard to do when you announce to the whole world that you want to do that. Seems like pride would kick in for the opponent.

Sixers are too balanced for short handed Hornets.

Rookies Bouknight and JT Thor are going to be good.

If they're patient, Hornets may be very, very good.

That's going to be hard to do when you announce to the whole world that you want to do that. Seems like pride would kick in for the opponent.

Sure. But I don't think he'd put it out there like that if he was going against a good defensive team. The Blazers have the worst defensive rating in the league. In his career, Steph has the 3rd highest threes per game vs. the Blazers (4.38) and 10th highest 3pt percentage (.453).

It's a no risk proposition. It's not like he's not going to break the record soon anyway.

16 straight for the Sixers vs the hornets that the refs have STOLEN

Exactly. 8 on 5 again. Embiitch goes to the line 19 times in one game, 11 times in the 3rd quarter alone. Hornets as a team had only 21 FTAs despite repeated contact on drives. Several times he wasn't even near the ball and they sent him to the line. Then he kicks the ball out of bounds and the ref calls a jump ball and won't even review it, basically sealing the game.

Kudos to Borrego for calling it out in the postgame, and kudos to Miles Bridges for chucking Drummond and trying to fight him after getting run over from behind with yet another no-call. Shitbag team from a cesspool city in a toxic waste dump of a state that not surprisingly fakes injuries on the D-line and fake slides to go along with their flopping bitch of a center.

We took them to OT on a back to back and then two days later lost by 4 playing without 3 starters and 2 more rotation players, including having zero PGs and only one half-ass center. I hope we get those dickwads in the playoffs and kick their teeth in by 30 each game.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Can Steph break Ray Allen's record tonight?

Why on earth did Borrego choose to foul down 3 with 29 sec left? Just play it out.

Steph is 2-9 so far. Looks like he’ll have try to break the record against his brother on Saturday.

Why on earth did Borrego choose to foul down 3 with 29 sec left? Just play it out.

Steph is 2-9 so far. Looks like he’ll have try to break the record against his brother on Saturday.

Pretty sure Bridges (or whoever that was) didn't mean to foul the guy out on the perimeter (you could tell by his reaction after it was called) on that play. I think he was just trying for the steal.

Yeah he wasn't trying to foul and it wasn't even a foul. He went for the ball and hit the ball, just didn't knock it loose. If that is the other way around the ref doesn't even consider blowing the whistle. Pretty clear that refs #63 and 77 were on the Donaghy plan.

Oh without question. But at least we'll hopefully have our full squad so if we get a large enough lead that Embiid's 3 salaried employees can't swing it.

The Rockets beat the Nets without KD to win their 7th straight to get to 8 wins on the season. I assumed they were tanking, but I guess not. The bottom of the West is the Spurs (had a 4 win streak), Rockets (7 win streak), and Thunder with 8 wins and Pelicans with 7.

The Rockets beat the Nets without KD to win their 7th straight to get to 8 wins on the season. I assumed they were tanking, but I guess not. The bottom of the West is the Spurs (had a 4 win streak), Rockets (7 win streak), and Thunder with 8 wins and Pelicans with 7.

That’s wild

definitely no tragic johnson in that doc!

Back