• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I'm betting Vista Print feels rather good about their sponsorship dollars this year

The toyota comercial with the top hat guy driving the Tundra is genius in its ridiculousness.

Worry the Dubs are gonna win this one with this Dray-less lineup to close it out.

If Wiseman can catch a ball within 8 feet of the basket and finish, he’ll do wonders for the Dubs’ offense.

Dell’s new woman is a major downgrade from his ex.

I mean the step back they just showed of Curry he took 4 steps, albeit tiny steps

dells new lady is a big downgrade fron sonya

If Wiseman can catch a ball within 8 feet of the basket and finish, he’ll do wonders for the Dubs’ offense.

Dell’s new woman is a major downgrade from his ex.

we all noticed this. However I also noticed that assistant coach who always sits next to Curry looks like the most interesting man in the world's brother

Not surprising to find

The Most Intersting Man in the NBA

https://www.chatsports.com/golden-s...e/the-most-intersting-man-in-the-nba-12345912

d4aa6674cfd3956b95e220eeb0a6f970-original.jpg

Stay Splashy, my friends

That’s brutal and brilliant.

Upon a second look, she’s not that bad but it would be hard to find a woman near his age as hot as Sonya.

https://meaww.com/dell-curry-bringing-girlfriend-to-watch-stephen-play-after-divorce-with-sonya

Meanwhile, Dell showing up with a mysterious woman at Game 4, the Golden State Warriors' pivotal game, has attracted a number of eyeballs online, mostly mocking the alleged "love birds". A user sarcastically tweeted: “Why Dell Curry’s new boo and Sonia’s new man look like they used to be married to each other?” The second user commented, Damn Dell Curry hugged up with Marjorie Taylor Greene.” “How you downgrade post divorce as a rich dude ,” the third user slammed.

“This the rebound? What a disappointment in his choice of companion he really must be grieving...lol,” a mean comment read. Another tweet was: “Sometimes you need to be with someone that gives you no drama Interesting she went to the game without being all made up like every other woman with a rich dude.” “Just remember Sonya and Dell Curry left each other for white folk,” a tweet stated and the second one added: “Dell Curry gotta drop off his girlfriend at Walmart for her overnight shift now that the game over.”

Steph upped his game by 10 points in a game the W's had to have. Making a case for finals MVP.

Back