• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

want to see the version where OKC never splits up

Yeah.

Oh the flip side, Steph may have maxed his out because you could argue that his injury and Klay's injury allowed them to retool on the cheap and may get them another championship or two on the back end of his career.

40 year old Steph having his Steve Kerr moment taking the feed from LaMelo while playing in front of his hometown Charlotte Christian and Davidson fans would be pretty monte but I agree that it seems unlikely he’d hang around that long.

FIFY

Steve Smith and Kevin Willis on the 2003 Spurs. Gary Payton on the 2006 Heat I think would count.

My guess is no. Hitched his wagon to the wrong co-star and will be 34 by the time next season starts.

Not discounting Durants talent, he’s amazing, but his only ring came with a Dubs team that was already successful before he got there, and has won it again since without him. All the other mega talented teams Durant has been on have underachieved. Kinda crazy that the group of Durant, Harden, and Westbrook will probably retire with just 2 rings amongst the three of them.

The bigger question than Durant winning another title is how much did the Warriors tarnish their dynasty legacy by signing him when they clearly didn't need to? Does that signing push them more towards the Heat in terms of historical perception than the Bulls or Spurs?

The bigger question than Durant winning another title is how much did the Warriors tarnish their dynasty legacy by signing him when they clearly didn't need to? Does that signing push them more towards the Heat in terms of historical perception than the Bulls or Spurs?

No. The Heat didn’t win after Lebron.

I hate it when I, a season ticket holder for the Charlotte basketball team, observe a dynasty getting tarnished

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Dubs win 4th Championship; NBA Draft on Thurs

If I’m the Nuggets, I consider offering #21 and a future protected 2nd.

uhhh i don't think it's the nuggets that the 76ers are calling

who was the last guy to turn down a max extension for a straight up FA signing elsewhere?

uhhh i don't think it's the nuggets that the 76ers are calling

I know. I’m saying I can’t see a team higher than 21 taking that deal.

Pistons trade Jerami Grant to the Blazers for a 2025 1st round pick via Bucks.

Now I'm definitely mad the Spurs didn't trade 20 or 25 for him. That's a pretty low price. On paper, Dame, Simons, Hart, Grant, and Nurkic is a solid starting lineup.

FaSXBq6.png

Back