• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Can I please invite RJ back to the board just to bring up his stupid little bullshit argument that the 5(?) 1st round Nets draft picks they traded for Harden were going to be worthless? I just want him to come back for the day after Kyrie and Harden bolt this summer so I can rub his nose in it like dog shit on the carpet.

one thing is for sure KD cant join someone elses team ever again, hes still butthurt that warriors fans loved steph way more than him and thats why he built his own team in brooklyn. that would definitely be the case with luka/mavs again

he does copy lebron a bit so the OKC idea is intriguing... they have a million picks and cap space and chet?

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Dubs win 4th Championship; NBA Draft on Thurs

Dyson Daniels’ mom. Damn.

Love how the ESPN broadcast makes it more and more about family every year.

Chet’s dad is almost as tall as him.

Wild how fast the draft goes vis a vis its implications

Really should have hits before each first round pick and spread it over a week

drop your hot take now. ORL will regret this

Yeah. I don't know Jabari Smith's game as much as I know Banchero's but Smith seems like better fit for today's NBA.

Good on Woj for getting the scoop after months of Smith assumed to be #1.

i wonder if the shocker with pablo at #1 doesn't really shake anything up; he just goes #3 and we move on

Back