• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Knicks draft Dieng and trade him to the Thunder for future picks. So the Thunder should have three lottery picks here. Holmgren, Dieing, and ???.

Wow. Jalen Williams made a huge leap. He played both games in the combine and moved ahead of guys who thought they were too good to play. Alondes had some nice passes to him. I was hoping the Spurs had a shot at him at #20.

The Hornets should probably go double Duke and take AJ Griffin and Mark Williams with #13 and #15.

Last edited:
do you think the Hornets FO dreamed about Chet falling to 13

Did the Pistons give up on Isaiah Stewart and Ayton within the last 48 hours?

i like it... sounds like we got a 2025 first for duren? that may be a sketch move

i like it... sounds like we got a 2025 first for duren? that may be a sketch move

Trading a lottery pick for a pick you hope to be a lottery pick. It's basically a bet the Pistons rebuild will fail.

Griffin could be nice for the Hawks. Could be the next Cam Reddish too. Depends on his health and defense.

Back