• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I think Barrett has a decently-high ceiling if he puts it together

Knicks fans I know seem to think he’s been a victim of coaches misusing him his whole time in NY and that he’s capable of stardom. I disagree but think there’s a good player in there, just not as good as his draft slot.

Knicks fans I know seem to think he’s been a victim of coaches misusing him his whole time in NY and that he’s capable of stardom. I disagree but think there’s a good player in there, just not as good as his draft slot.

Thibs isn’t helping matters, but it’s definitely not only aThibs problem either

The Spurs summer league roster. Spurs assistant coach Darius Songaila is the lead assistant.

There are 17 coaches listed on the Spurs Summer League roster.

p crazy Ish has outlasted Teague dude must be real chill to hoop with

Smith, Teague, Johnson, and Aminu all played in the NBA for over 10 years. Right now, Ish is currently the only player from the Wake 2008-09 team currently on an NBA roster. If Ish plays for the Nuggets, they will be his 13th team.

How many NBA teams total did members of those teams play for in their careers?
Which teams have none of them played for?
How many teams have two of them played for?
Which team did three of them play for?

is beals 5 year/$242mm contract with the zards the worst contract in the nba as soon as he signs it?

Anybody a subscriber to Marc Stein's substack?

Last edited:
And just as I posted that, Woj is saying it's the Hawks trading Gallo and multiple picks.

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Ish traded to Nuggets (13th team)

Spurs really are embracing the tank next season. I guess the ceiling with Murray wasn't that high.

That's a fair argument. I’m optimistic but ever since trading Kawhi for DeRozan, the ceiling hasn’t been that high. That was the time to tank. Doing it years later sucks.

This is a bold move to get out of the middle. I need some time to adjust. What a gut punch. I’ve never experienced something that destroyed my fan experience like this. My favorite team traded my favorite player on the team to my second favorite team for mostly picks meaning that my second favorite team gets much better, but I should root against them to improve the draft position for my favorite team.

Last edited:
Oh wow it’s 3 FRPs and a pick swap. I’m somewhat less excited than I was.

Still happy the Hawks are going for it though

Back