• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Seems weird Sac is declining DiVencenzos QA after trading for him...oh wait its the Kings

lol the hronets FO is terrible but that doesn't mean Ball/Bridges are idk

think there's a shot they make the playoffs (and get swept) is all

yeah the hornets had the same regular season record as the hawks last season. obviously they didnt add a 5th team all NBA level PG for 3 first round picks to get them over the hump, but they could squeak in

i feel like hornets would look a lot better on paper with duren and mark williams

Fun fact. Since drafting Tony Parker with the #28 pick in 2001, the Spurs have drafted one player who has made an All-Star team. Dejounte Murray.

The Spurs did more with two #1 picks than almost any other franchise in sports.

talk about bad timing. Seems like they got some advance notice on this, hence why there's been leaks he's not getting a max contract

oof. there was also the social media lean thing too. not looking great

I've been told all cops are incompetent, so I'm going to assume they screwed this up and it was actually Mikal Bridges.

Hopefully this means we can shave a chunk off of his contract to create some additional cap room. The worst thing they can do is panic and focus on another player instead. This is sports, nobody will care about it in a few days. The same fan base is still pining for Deshaun Watson.

I've been told all cops are incompetent, so I'm going to assume they screwed this up and it was actually Mikal Bridges.

Hopefully this means we can shave a chunk off of his contract to create some additional cap room. The worst thing they can do is panic and focus on another player instead. This is sports, nobody will care about it in a few days. The same fan base is still pining for Deshaun Watson.

jesus christ

rumor mill is Portis is returning to the Bucks for a 4/40

3474b78c7462774736687cda7155cd0f.jpg

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Ish traded to Nugs; Dejounte to Hawks

It's not like he is going to get kicked out of the league. Somebody will sign him, it might as well be us.

I wonder what 2&2 posted on Rancho De Nada about Rae Carruth.

Popovich is the key - he's so great, but I doubt he sticks around to coach the re-build. Hell, he should retire now.

So then you'll have a bunch of young guys but not have 1 of the top 3 coaches ever.

I assumed the whole reason for not rebuilding with the Kawhi trade was so Pop wouldn't go out on a rebuild.

No idea what Pop is going to do. Maybe he'll go out like his career started, tanking for a #1 pick.

By the way, Becky Hammon and the Las Vegas Aces have the best record in the WNBA at 14-5 (along with the defending champ Sky). She'll be coaching Team A'ja Wilson in the All-Star game.

The WNBA Finals end around the time preseason starts. She could step down from the Aces and be back on the Spurs staff and be anointed coach-in-waiting.

Back