• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

The player movement mechanisms in the NBA are just pure trash. It's worse than soccer. The Nets had the four biggest twats in the league on their team in the same fucking season and went nowhere.

He balled out without Dame.

Malik Monk went to the Kings for 2/19.

Lonnie Walker IV to the Lakers for the MLE to be this season’s Monk.

Portis got 4/59 to stay.

Bamba staying with the Magic. A lot of dudes staying put.

The Spurs threw in Jock Landale in the Dejounte deal. With everyone staying put, they’re going to have to get bigs off the street.

Dallas Walton?

DeAndre Jordan?

Within the last calendar year, the Spurs have cut, traded, or not extended a QO to four of their five first round picks from 2016-19.

The only one still on the roster is Keldon Johnson who they got with the Raptors’ pick in the Kawhi trade.

Within the last calendar year, the Spurs have cut, traded, or not extended a QO to four of their five first round picks from 2016-19.

The only one still on the roster is Keldon Johnson who they got with the Raptors’ pick in the Kawhi trade.

I mean, I get cutting your losses but that's gonna come back to bite them at some point. I can't imagine players' agents are pleased about this situation.

This Shams/Woj thing is weird. There’s no overlapping of announced deals it seems. News either filters to one or the other, and they won’t tweet it out if the other does

Slo mo to the Twolves...more good news for Jake's minutes!

2/18. Nice.

Keeping with the discussion of Spurs first round picks, he's the only Spurs 1st round pick from 2012 to 2015 to even make it to the league. They didn't have a pick in 2012 and the 2013 and 2015 picks were draft and stash players who didn't work out.

Mychelle Johnson (Miles Bridges’ wife) on Instagram: I hate that it has come to this but I can’t be silent anymore.

“I hate that it has come to this but I can’t be silent anymore. I’ve allowed someone to destroy my home, abuse me in every way possible and traumatize our kids for life. I have nothing to prove to the world, but I won’t allow anyone who could do something so horrible to have no remorse and paint a picture of something I’m not. I won’t allow the people around him to continue to silence me and continue to lie to protect this person. It’s unethical, it’s immoral, it’s truly SICK. It hurts my heart because I’ve always had hope, and so much love and as scary as this is for me to do it’s time I stand up for myself. I won’t be silent to protect others anymore because I value myself and my kids more than anyones ‘image’.… a fracture nose, wrist, torn eardrum, torn muscles in my neck from being choked until i went to sleep and a severe concussion. I don’t need sympathy, I just don’t want this happening to anyone else, I just want this person to get help, my kids deserve better. That’s all i want. It hurts, everything hurts, this situation hurts, most importantly I’m scared and hurting for my kids who were witness to everything. Please respect my families privacy and stop with the disgusting rumors and allegations”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdGh08jdvz/

CW: obvi domestic violence

Women who are strangled in a domestic violence dispute are 8x more likely to be murdered than anyone else you meet.

8x.

That sucks, I know her reasonably well as my seats are in the same section as hers and her and the kids were at every game. Goes to show you never can tell. I don't see how they can keep him at this point. John Collins come on down!

So far the Hornets have had arrests this offseason for drug trafficking and wife beating.

That sucks, I know her reasonably well as my seats are in the same section as hers and her and the kids were at every game. Goes to show you never can tell. I don't see how they can keep him at this point. John Collins come on down!

2&2 you must be across from me. Sort of. I am in sec 105 row E center of row. I am on the half court line basically about 6 rows up. Between the benches. i think I know where she and the kids sit.

2&2 you must be across from me. Sort of. I am in sec 105 row E center of row. I am on the half court line basically about 6 rows up. Between the benches. i think I know where she and the kids sit.

Yeah I am 115 on the aisle, between the FT line and half court. She is a few rows ahead of me, PJ's family is to her left with Rozier's friends when they come, and the Martins are behind her. Gordo's family is the row in front of me but they don't come too often. Bridges' family including the kids was there every game.

Miles Bridges needs to be suspended.

Back