• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

$61M a year? That seems like a lot.

blake wesley is gonna be a good nba player

Yeah. He already looks like the instant bucket off the bench Lonnie Walker was supposed to be but with a more ability to get to the basket with more than just athleticism.

What do you think about Primo? He’s probably going to start a PG this year. I think he will be good eventually but this is going to be a tough season for him.

Yeah. He already looks like the instant bucket off the bench Lonnie Walker was supposed to be but with a more ability to get to the basket with more than just athleticism.

What do you think about Primo? He’s probably going to start a PG this year. I think he will be good eventually but this is going to be a tough season for him.

Once his shot started falling, he looked pretty good but that might be a rough transition. Doesn't really look like a PG

Yeah. As soon as I posted that, he scored 8 points on 3 straight possessions.

I agree he doesn’t look like a PG. Both he and Wesley finished with 20 and 5. Both look like bench combo guards.

Yeah. As soon as I posted that, he scored 8 points on 3 straight possessions.

I agree he doesn’t look like a PG. Both he and Wesley finished with 20 and 5. Both look like bench combo guards.

is it weird that my brain went immediately to murray/white?

I think it’s quite likely they end up being better versions of White and Walker.

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency and Summer League

7a66a3578c16176ca61f21bce12e1d27.jpg

Damn.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...tract-leaves-the-wizards-stuck-in-the-middle/

But it’s also understandable for Wizards fans to question the size and duration of Beal’s latest contract. Beal has made only three All-Star teams — 2018, 2019 and 2021 — and made the All-NBA Third Team in 2021. Beal’s $43.3 million base salary next season will make him the league’s fifth-highest paid player, running slightly behind LeBron James and Kevin Durant, who have a combined 30 All-Star game selections and 28 All-NBA selections, and slightly ahead of Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kawhi Leonard, with a combined 11 All-Star game appearances and 11 All-NBA selections. Beal is slated to make an astonishing $57 million in the 2026-27 season. Just as incredibly, he’s the only player in the league with a true no-trade clause.

Last edited:
wizards and bad contracts, name a more iconic duo. setting themselves up for another generation in purgatory. I’m not sure this organization actually wants to win

So Shaedon Sharpe doesn’t play any meaningful basketball for 2 years, sits out college, doesn’t attend the combine, and gets hurt in the first 5 minutes of summer league. Kid is really coasting on hype.

Anyone watch the Magic vs Kings summer league game today? Pretty damn fun. Didn’t know that 2nd overtime in summer league is sudden death.

Banchero is just flat out going to be a stud. Turns the ball over constantly but he will clean that up. Goes for a lot of good passes but just a little too many at this point. Murray looked good too for the Kings.

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Free Agency and Summer League

James Wiseman is slated to play vs the Spurs at 7:30.

He started the game with a dunk, block, and three pointer.

Watching them interview Dejounte during Warriors-Spurs hurt. I love that dude. That's what you want from your guy. Consistent improvement. Lives for the game. "All I need is a comfortable place to sleep, a ball, and a court."

Last edited:
Rumors that De'Andre Ayton has signed or is about to sign an offer sheet with the Pacers and that the Suns and Pacers are working on a sign-and-trade.

Back