• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

don't think he's made any $ yet since returning to the city, if what i read online today is to be believed. his fines are still being taken out of his salary; he'll have to practice and play a few games before he's making money again.

I’m generally pro player empowerment but Simmons is ridiculous. We’ve all worked with people who have completely mailed in their work when it’s clear they’re leaving. They’re the fucking worst. He can get fucked and play overseas.

Perhaps, Simmons is going rogue with his actions, but if his agent is playing a role in this melodrama, the agent overplayed his hand and is committing malpractice. Simmons has destroyed his rep, eliminated any endorsements possibilities and is now jeopardizing the enforceability of his contract. Other than move Simmons hate from Ben's pathetic playoff performance to Ben as person, what was the point of all this?

Let this be a lesson to those in the NBA ecosystem about overhyping severely flawed players.

Perhaps, Simmons is going rogue with his actions, but if his agent is playing a role in this melodrama, the agent overplayed his hand and is committing malpractice. Simmons has destroyed his rep, eliminated any endorsements possibilities and is now jeopardizing the enforceability of his contract. Other than move Simmons hate from Ben's pathetic playoff performance to Ben as person, what was the point of all this?

Rich Paul already sued by Nerlens Noel

haven't heard an update since the story broke but Paul's rep among players doesn't seem to have taken too big a hit yet -- Zach Lavine signed with him a few days after the Noel suit

So are Suns gonna trade Ayton for KAT?

My Spurs have the cap room to pay Ayton.

Kinda mad that we’ve got both Van Gundy’s doing games now.

Giannis looks like he’s still in the Finals. 13/8 in 7 1/2 minutes. Unreal.

Yep, still hate Harden's game. Didn't know James Johnson is on the Nets now.

Listening to Stan is nails on a chalkboard.

No offense, Kory, Shoo, and nomadic, but adding Grayson Allen takes away from the likability of this team.

unknown.png

stream froze on this face

this nets roster remains super lame imo

best thing about this game is if the nets lose kyrie only looks more like a doofus

who is Jordan Nwora?
in math: my solution ➕
in history: my King 👑
in biology: my life 🧬
in science: my oxygen 💨
in geography: my world 🌎
In the NBA: my 🐐

Back