• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

broken rim in Dallas-Philly

Haven’t seen this in years

Herbert Jones had 18 points in the 4th quarter at the Nuggets. This league, man. A 2nd round rookie most fans haven't even heard of scored 18 points in the 4th quarter on the road to win by 8 against a good team.

saw that Pacers have five rookies that have put up 20+ points in a game this season

how many can you name?

Duarte
Taylor
Isaiah Jackson

I didn’t realize they had two other rookies.

You’ll have to post clips of those because giving Rozier those three points may be the worst call I’ve seen.

From the 2-Minute Report:

Q4 00:01.7 Foul: Shooting Terry Rozier Kevin Love IC Video
Comment: Replay review of the foul called on Rozier (CHA) pursuant to a coach's challenge was deemed unsuccessful. Rozier (CHA) reaches in and makes contact with Love's (CLE) arm and Love is awarded two free throws. The replay outcome is incorrect, as Rozier makes contact to Love's arm prior to his shooting motion and a non-shooting foul should have been assessed.

When that was called with 1.7 seconds left, the Hornets were up by 1. They gave Love a 2-shot shooting foul when it should have been a side-out foul, as they were not in the bonus, and of course he hit them both. So the refs literally decided the game on the bad call by giving him a shooting foul when he wasn't even facing the basket. That they reviewed and still got wrong.

[video]https://official.nba.com/last-two-minute-report/?gameNo=0022100787&eventNum=2112[/video]

And then that of course translated into the wheels coming off against Miami. Kevin Love can eat a dick.

the two minute report has another blown call in the last 15 seconds that went the hornets way. easy to cherry pick inevitable missed calls, but they pretty much always even out.

the weird three points given to rozier is just notable because of how weirdly egregious it was

It pains me to admit it, but JJ Reddick's youtube channel is fantastic. Has anyone else been watching his interview with Chris Paul? It's really compelling stuff.

Steve Nash came out and said they're not trading Harden. Seems like a lot of media hype.

Caris LeVert to the Cavs for Ricky Rubio and picks. The Pacers play at the Cavs at 6:00 pm.

Indiana tank has no discernible direction

Rubio was ballin before he got hurt*

*I have no stats to back up this assertion

The Heat put on a clinic in Charlotte last night in the 2nd half. It as impressive to see up close how those guys defend. The Hornets could barely get off a 3 much less have an open 3. They rotate on defense like I’ve never seen. Damn they’re well-coached.

The Heat put on a clinic in Charlotte last night in the 2nd half. It as impressive to see up close how those guys defend. The Hornets could barely get off a 3 much less have an open 3. They rotate on defense like I’ve never seen. Damn they’re well-coached.

I’ve been saying.

They’re better than the sum of their parts and they play hard every night. It’s not how you build a playoff contender necessarily but Spo is a genius.

Back