• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I was talking about All-Star Game MVP.

CP is only using his left hand.

Is there anybody watching the Kevin Harland broadcast? Getting Draymond was huge for TNT. Love getting his insights as a current player.

Last edited:
For a league built around viral clips, social media, etc the NBA sure can be cringe sometimes

Isiah Thomas has to be up there in youngest looking 60 year old of all time.

They had to honor 76 people. I thought it was fine except for the AR diamonds.

They had to honor 76 people. I thought it was fine except for the AR diamonds.

For the record I loved seeing the greats

I just everything around it was weird to me. JB Smoove, Tiffany Haddish and Usher are the best you got as presenters? And if you know you got to introduce 75 people you really gotta do segments and music between each?

And yeah the diamonds were a bit overboard

All my real questions though center around Rodman

What was he ranting to Bron about? What did he tell Jordan that made him turn around? And what was he drinking in that cup?

For the record I loved seeing the greats

I just everything around it was weird to me. JB Smoove, Tiffany Haddish and Usher are the best you got as presenters? And if you know you got to introduce 75 people you really gotta do segments and music between each?

And yeah the diamonds were a bit overboard

I don't think they needed to add Earth, Wind, and Fire to all that but for three old guys, they did well.

I'm not sure how JB Smoove, Tiffany Haddish, and Usher are any worse or different than any three other famous people. I guess they could have been Clevelanders like Machine Gun Kelly.

Think Steph has this MVP wrapped up.

Last edited:
Wow. Lebron with a 20 foot fade away over LaVine and Embiid for the win.

There are currently 11 members of the 75th anniversary team in the league. Assuming 24 or 25 get added, who else playing right now will make the 100th anniversary team? Keep in mind Giannis was 2 when the 50th anniversary team was announced so there are plenty of future greats on the way.

Speaking of Giannis, Steph scored 50 in the All-Star game vs. little to no defense for 3 quarters. Giannis scored 50 to close out the NBA Finals. Unreal. Glad he already got honored now.

Last edited:
Back