• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Post your team's City Edition jerseys.

spurs are sweet but kind of a miami knock off from recent vice seasons, no?

sixers are dope

FDHVYYkWYAgEaW9

the spurs had those fiesta uniforms for years that this new one is paying homage to. not sure if those came before or after the miami version with similarities.

lol those are horrible

sucks cause the hornets have had some sweet ones throughout the years

the spurs had those fiesta uniforms for years that this new one is paying homage to. not sure if those came before or after the miami version with similarities.

The Spurs fiesta jerseys came well before the Heat Miami Vice jerseys and shortly after the Miami Heat franchise.

These city editions are a very different take on the white Fiesta jerseys though.

The Sixers jerseys are dope.

GROUPSHOT-BLACK-BLACKPEG-1568x882.jpg

don't love Orlando pushing the orange

p sure Clipse have just used the same one each year and nobody notices

it's getting hard to keep pushing good ideas each year

Yeah. The line between City edition and throwback continues to blur. I don't think I'd like the Spurs City jerseys on their own. But they work well as an adaptation of a classic jersey that was a City edition before there were city editions. It may be easier to be innovative when your base colors are silver and black. Anything looks new.

The Knicks city editions are fine, I guess. A little boring, but it's a clean look.

Nice win tonight vs Portland without Embiid or Harris

spurs fiesta colors are great. this year's is cool but i really liked theirs last year.

miami looks the worst to me cause i hate the multiple fonts

bulls just went 39-11 against the celtics in the 4th

i really don't like the yearly city releases tbh

well except the blue Bucks one that triggered literally everyone that was p funny

Why does the NBA still have the defensive 3 second rule? It does not make any sense in today's game. Originally, obviously it was to prevent teams from going full zone and planting a big dude in the paint to protect the rim. But now, if a team parks its 5 under the basket, the opposing 5 is going to think he is Dirk and run out to hoist a 3. Which is usually his bad decision, and shouldn't be a penalty on the defense. It seems like a defensive 3 second penalty now is just a "gotcha" move by an on-the-take ref when the defensive player doesn't immediately chase the offensive player working back towards the perimeter; it is no longer penalizing an actual defensive strategy, it is just rewarding the offensive player who is trying to hunt the penalty. The NBA is obviously trying to clean up players playing the officials instead of the opponent, this would seem to be an easy and annoying rule to fix.

Back