• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Can someone explain why in the world we would do that? Not enough money to pay 2 first rounders?

Can someone explain why in the world we would do that? Not enough money to pay 2 first rounders?

Seems like something along those lines, convinced themselves they weren't going to use both picks so settled for pennies on the dollar. Good job all!

I feel like drafts back in the day didn’t have so many sons of college and pro basketball players. Part of that is the growth of the game and part of that is Title IX.

Do like the Williams pick and this team will just become even more fun to watch, but the front office's incompetence shows up with moves like the Duren trade and the handling of the head coach. All this will eventually run LaMelo out of town.

And to reiterate, the pick we got from the Pistons is based on how good the Bucks will be in 2025 -- something tells me Giannis will still be OK then

the duren trade was for milwaukee's 2025 first and FOUR 2nd round picks. 5 > 1 haters

Jake going to Memphis

Do like the Williams pick and this team will just become even more fun to watch, but the front office's incompetence shows up with moves like the Duren trade and the handling of the head coach. All this will eventually run LaMelo out of town.

And to reiterate, the pick we got from the Pistons is based on how good the Bucks will be in 2025 -- something tells me Giannis will still be OK then

Dumb as shit. They traded #13 now for a 20-something pick in 3 years plus 4 shots at getting a guy who may stick in the league.

The Pistons got Duren for Grant. OK.

Somehow the Knicks were part of the Duren trade and Kemba went to the Pistons and they're buying him out. Kemba back to the Hornets?

Jake to Memphis by way of the T-Wolves!

Dumb as shit. They traded #13 now for a 20-something pick in 3 years plus 4 shots at getting a guy who may stick in the league.

The Pistons got Duren for Grant. OK.

Somehow the Knicks were part of the Duren trade and Kemba went to the Pistons and they're buying him out. Kemba back to the Hornets?

Jake to Memphis by way of the T-Wolves!

i say 4 shots at getting a 2 time reigning MVP!

Wake really likes that #19 pick.

Jake
Collins
Teague
Childress

Back