• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Yo Kory, is Chet a "Baby Giannis?"

perk is going say jabari smith is like anthony randolph and kevin durant had a baby

Which one is more likely? Banchero, Holmgren, or Smith make an All-Star game within their first three seasons or not?

"Forever Humble" seems like a contradictory tattoo.

I feel like if you're forever humble you don't get it tattooed across your chest but idk

Good on Woj for getting the scoop after months of Smith assumed to be #1.

He was reporting earlier today that the top of the draft was firm with Smith going at #1. Seems like this was more of a saving face situation where the pick was known and he disclosed it, otherwise think ESPN would have let Silver announce it without spoiling it

Which one is more likely? Banchero, Holmgren, or Smith make an All-Star game within their first three seasons or not?

"Forever Humble" seems like a contradictory tattoo.

i'd say banchero most likely out of that group

I'm excited about this one

who has to go to SAC TOWN

kings gonna king

I mean...if you've got too many guards that you gave up a guard to get a scoring big, you don't just pass on the best guard to draft a scoring big.

Decent chance this pick gets traded though.

Back