Page 161 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61111151156157158159160161162163164165166171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 5565

Thread: Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - 2022-23 Schedule release on Wednesday at 3pm

who would have guessed a few years ago that among the 30-something year old backup centers, javale mcgee may be the best

The Mavs fate might somehow cling to Maxi Kleber and I dont like that

THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Why only 9 minutes for CP3?
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Second Round

Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    The Mavs fate might somehow cling to Maxi Kleber and I dont like that
    Fan complains that winning playoff series depends on teamís 3rd or 4th best player.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    who would have guessed a few years ago that among the 30-something year old backup centers, Olympic gold medalist javale mcgee may be the best
    Addendum

Fuck the Antonellis.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Fan complains that winning playoff series depends on teamís 3rd or 4th best player.
    Yeah he isnt that. He is probably 6th or 7th. And either way you are making my point. Suns are twice as deep than Mavs. It isnt close. Suns have 3 of the best 4 players in the series and a few of their bench guys would get major run on the Mavs

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    I wasnít disagreeing with your point. Just saying every playoff series hinges on that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyRogersRoast View Post
    Fuck the Antonellis.
    +100000000000000000
    We're going to be good again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali Llama View Post
    JAVALE
    Lol Im half amazed and half embarrassed

the mavs are gonna be an easy out

Are the Sixers really going to extend Harden? He may be 32, but he looks and plays like he's 42. Signing him at all is dumb; committing to a long term deal for Harden is certifiably insane.

Quote Originally Posted by buckets View Post
    the mavs are gonna be an easy out
    Im not so sure. The Suns are clearly the better team. But there are still things after last night that Mavs can hang their hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Are the Sixers really going to extend Harden? He may be 32, but he looks and plays like he's 42. Signing him at all is dumb; committing to a long term deal for Harden is certifiably insane.
    This is a great question

Looks like I was right after all with my Mike Díantoni to Hornets call.

D'ANTONI <> WESTBRICK reunion, BABEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacdeTejas View Post
    This is a great question
    next year is nice, but i'd be happy to start thinking post-Embiid/Tobias now too. maxey, reed, bassey, joe, springer is a decent core (the latter three not seeing much of the floor just yet). i don't think harden is worth the big spend, but the bigger deal to me is dumping Doc. he can't figure out how to use Harden at all now that his game is less about getting to the rim or threes at a > 40% clip. he's still an elite facilitator, capable of 10 assists per game, and not a skill that i see in great decline if utilized properly. let him legitimately run the offense though if we are entertaining extending him. run more pick and roll with embiid. way too much standing around in the halfcourt, could we attempt a single high screen? you almost never see it. danny and tobias and maxey are all highly capable of catch and shoot threes, but the switchable defenses are rarely having to work too hard to defend them. that's not a harden issue, that's a running offense issue where doc is just not making improvements.