• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

You must be lucky to complain about "losing" something that had worse odds than winning a coin flip.

Hard to tell if it's age, still getting back into playing shape from injury, or both. Probably a little of both.

The worst part of today's NBA is spending 5 minutes to give a technical foul for something that should have been a no-call or maybe a common foul at worst.

Last edited:
"missing out on"

Is that better for you Spurs donks? Just trying to understand where they've gotten lucky. McHale being Ainge's buddy and doing the KG trade? There were so many similarly dumb trades back then. Look what the Lakers traded for Pau Gasol. Billy King and the Russian owner being incompetent?

Meh.

Double technical for that?

This league is out of control with this shit.

Every playoff game feels like a blowout. You have to go back like 12 games to find a close game (Bucks/Celtics).

Is this really ‘good’ basketball. It’s only good if both teams are hitting 3’s. 72 point halves don’t really indicate good basketball.

Have to watch hockey playoffs to see meaningful games.

Last thought, based on todays nba would Shaq and Timmy d even be relevant if the can’t hit a 3?

Instead of limiting possessions it’s about maximizing them. Grind teams down on offense make them guard inside the 3 pt line those 3’s are not going to fall so easily.

Shaq and Timmy would be fine in today's game. Shaq would be unstoppable on offense. He'd have some trouble on defense, but I think teams would use him like the Jazz use Gobert today. Timmy would still be great. He would have developed a decent 3-point shot if he needed to back in the day. He'd be able to defend multiple positions.

And Reggie miller and Stan should not be in the broadcast crew

Reggie is fine. Stan is not. The world doesn't need to hear a Van Gundy every night.

Reggie is like a light version of Bilas. I know what’s best for the game.

Ha ha but Reggie is right about the Mavs standing. I think the rule is players are supposed to be sitting. Look at the GS bench no one is standing.

The refs should be dishing out techs. Cuban doesn’t care about fines.

luka is a badass, he's the closest to heir to MJ I've seen

I'm not going to get mad about someone possibly stepping under a Warriors player when they shoot a 3.

Back