• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

remember when otto porter signed a max extension w/ the wizards.... that was weird

Draymond getting in foul trouble has been the best thing to happen to the Warriors.

Gs 50 points inside. Ironic. But I think that’s Kerr experience in SA. He combines what he was with what he learned at other teams.

luka is a badass, he's the closest to heir to MJ I've seen

He has skills but to be at that level he’s going to need to push the plate away more often. Drop 20-15 lbs and he might be on the next level. As he hits another 3 maybe I’m wrong but he’s a product of the no defense shoot 4 nba.

After years of hating on GS I respect this team. It’s not like when they got Durant to come over
They lost Durant. Thompson was out and has come back. Kerr has to coach now and his time with the bulls and spurs shows.

I definitely respect this team. They drafted well and made the right personnel moves while Klay and Steph were getting back to form.

Looney had 21/12. Good for him. Career role player for the dynasty Warriors and he’s having his moment.

And we’ve transitioned from needing a big 3 to having a big one with guys that can hit 3’s? I don’t follow close enough but Dallas is luka , gs is curry, heat are butler and Boston is Tatum.

How does Draymond Green not get ejected from every game?

Biggest issue is that refs throw quick Ts at guys who never talk or argue, but let the guys who yell and complain all game long do it 3627 times before a T.

I still cannot comprehend what Mavs did in the 3rd. They were getting whatever they wanted in first half and decided to attack Looney for an entire quarter even though it was doing nothing

83 is just full on nonsense takes tonight

All I got.

Luka is great and the hawks traded down but he was taken third. Sac took Marvin friken bagely from dook before him. Ayton was #1 so you can’t argue with that. Luka has been in the league for 4 years when he does this for 10 call me. And Cuban has shown to be I capable of putting great players around him or dirk.

He has skills but to be at that level he’s going to need to push the plate away more often. Drop 20-15 lbs and he might be on the next level. As he hits another 3 maybe I’m wrong but he’s a product of the no defense shoot 4 nba.

I think he will. Good news about Luka as opposed to say James Harden, is Luka is super competitive and hates when people say he needs to do something else to be great. He hated both analysts and Mavs telling him he was overweight. And he fixed it fast after that. And Luka wants a championship. I can’t imagine him showing up next season without adding more to his arsenal and in better shape

All I got.

Luka is great and the hawks traded down but he was taken third. Sac took Marvin friken bagely from dook before him. Ayton was #1 so you can’t argue with that. Luka has been in the league for 4 years when he does this for 10 call me. And Cuban has shown to be I capable of putting great players around him or dirk.

Agree on Cuban. Hopefully Kidd and Harrison have more sway than last group

And there were stretches like 3 miss 3 miss 3 miss 3miss 3 miss gs 2. I the 4rd I think both teams were 3-20 from 3. Yet gs came back. Dallas took 45 3s.

Back