• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Congrats to Middleton on his championship trophy, which is a team award for which he can slurp Giannis. This, however, is an All-Star game for individual players where it really doesn't matter who your teammates are or why they are hogging the ball.

I'm saying you shouldn't look at their total stat categories like PTS/AST/REB as the sole evidence for their inclusion because of course LaMelo is going to have more of those than the second option behind the two-time MVP.

so actually Giannis' "hogging the ball" (lol) is more evidence for Ka$h's inclusion

It is an All-Star game, which is supposed to be based on actual performance and production, not theoretical. The Zion Williamson classic is sometime in the offseason.

LaMelo deserves to be an All-Star. No question. So do a lot of guys who got snubbed. The league is much deeper than it used to be.

Looks like a good move for the Clippers, but a marginal move. Feels like Covington gets traded midseason to a contender every other year.

The Blazers are a low key poorly run franchise. Or I guess it was low key until the last year or so.

Last edited:
I don't really get this for the Blazers

is it just a luxury tax move or something?

I feel like some of y'all don't watch the Clippers.

Best player on the road trip has probably been Amir Coffey, who is reaching the end of his two way eligibility. Now we can sign Coffey to a guaranteed contract, just got another seemingly over the hill 3-and-D guy to rehab (e.g., Morris, Batum, Harkless, etc.), AND got a player who actually could theoretically act like a first option (or a top-shelf supporting cast guy when Kawhi and PG come back).

Big moves from LA's team after a big win against the other guys last night.

Keon will be a good NBA player. He's just not as good as Brandon Boston and there's probably no path to minutes for the foreseeable future. The organization and fans liked him a lot, though.

It's hard to keep up with the Clippers. It seems like the squad is Reggie Jackson, Ivica Zubac, and about 20 guys between 6-5 and 6-8 who aren't Kawhi and PG.

It's hard to keep up with the Clippers. It seems like the squad is Reggie Jackson, Ivica Zubac, and about 20 guys between 6-5 and 6-8 who aren't Kawhi and PG.

I mean Powell is shooting 40% from 3 and is signed for 5 years, but does a team presumably giving the max to PG and Kawhi really need another $20 mil/yr forward?

Ty Lue is a genius.

He's got this team over .500 with Reggie Jackson (fka washed), Marcus Morris (fka washed), Nic Batum (fka washed), Serge Ibaka (fka washed), Eric Bledsoe (fka washed), Luke Kennard (fka overpaid bust), Terance Mann (that guy who wasn't great at FSU?), Isaiah Hartenstein (who?), and Amir Coffey (who?). (Zubac usually plays, but he's been out this week with a sore calf.)

Kawhi hasn't played this year and Paul George has been out for over half of the games.

Ty Lue is a genius.

Last edited:
of course not

they're a bottom half, if not bottom third, team re: neutral fan interest

I mean, that is what it is, but everybody's still got their opinions lol

Clips are probably the most exciting team to watch in the NBA this year. Every other game at this point is an improbable win snatched from the jaws of defeat. There are way better teams and way better games, but there isn't a team in the NBA this year that's doing more with less with pretty consistently exciting games.

Starting lineup when all healthy of 5 small forwards? Switch everything!

Kawhi/PG/Batum/Morris/Powell

Back