• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Zubac is legit. Been a fan since he was with the Lakers. Can't believe he's only 24.

I'm coming around on Lue. There's nobody on that list I'd want in my rotation except Zubac and maybe Jackson if I have to have an older guy. Yet they're over .500.

Zubac is legit. Been a fan since he was with the Lakers. Can't believe he's only 24.

I'm coming around on Lue. There's nobody on that list I'd want in my rotation except Zubac and maybe Jackson if I have to have an older guy. Yet they're over .500.

The weird irony about Cleveland firing him is that he would've had that franchise back in the playoff picture in two years post-LeBron. He's gotten more out of seemingly mediocre young guys and veteran retreads than any coach I've ever followed closely.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - All-Star Team Reserves tonight

In other former Blazers to "bottom tier neutral fan interest team" news, Zach Collins is reportedly making his Spurs debut tonight.

Last edited:
Harden/76ers rumors seem to be gaining some traction but I can't tell if it's just media needing something to hype people up about

Seems like the Sixers are leaking it to get other teams to up their offers.

Pacers started 6'5 Austin Peay grad Terry Taylor at center tonight and they're only down 2 right now to the Bulls. What a weird season...

It’s possible that was the worst call in nba history in the cavs hornets game. Never seen anything like that before.

if the season started in 2022, ayo would be a ROY frontrunner

dude can really play

It’s possible that was the worst call in nba history in the cavs hornets game. Never seen anything like that before.

saw that. bizarre.

dissoi logoi tho - the whistle is a bit of a red herring since a player on the bench shouldn't really be touching a player on the court at all? esp. one who is in the act of shooting - again dead ball or no

It really was, Hayward got bear hugged under the basket right in front of the ref and no call. Then they compound it on the next trip down the court by giving Love a fucking shooting foul when not in the bonus and he wasn't even facing the basket. Fucking bullshit, another 8-5 determination in the bag. I hope the Muffin Man tears his ACL next game, fuck Cleveland.

Lol. I mean if you want to give a tech for that, okay. But they counted a basket that was shot like 5 full seconds after the play was dead

All Star Snub LaMelo Ball probably coulda sealed the win earlier if he hadn't committed more turnovers (6) than he had field goals (5) in his -20 effort.

Yet still not as bad as the two calls in the Cavs' favor to win the game on the final possessions.

lol i was hoping 2&2 would be here to complain about the refs after 4 free points in the 4th quarter

dude is good at his job

Yet still not as bad as the two calls in the Cavs' favor to win the game on the final possessions.

You’ll have to post clips of those because giving Rozier those three points may be the worst call I’ve seen.

2&2 trying to The Secret his way from the perma-8 seed Hornets to relevance but even someone awesome like Lamelo hasn’t been able to do it yet.

Lol. I mean if you want to give a tech for that, okay. But they counted a basket that was shot like 5 full seconds after the play was dead

yeah that's the fucked part. agreed

In other former Blazers to "bottom tier neutral fan interest team" news, Zach Collins is reportedly making his Spurs debut tonight.

Nice return in his first game since the bubble. 10/7/3/2 in 13 min vs. the Rockets. Pop’s 1500th win overall.

Back