• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Yea you guys are insane. Harden and Embiid is a title winning team.

nah

why would harden + KD, harden + cp3, harden + dwight, and all other iterations of harden not work, but harden + embiid win a title?

nah

why would harden + KD, harden + cp3, harden + dwight, and all other iterations of harden not work, but harden + embiid win a title?

Harden + CP3 were up 3-2 on the Dubs in the WCF before CP3 pulled his Hammy

nah

those were all championship caliber teams tho. adding harden to the sixers would do def make them top contenders at least

2019 and the 32 game 30+ point streak changed my view of Harden. He dragged an empty shell of a roster to the playoffs that year by sheer force of will. Can't blame the guy for not having that in the tank any more, or simply not wanting to do it when at least one of his high caliber colleagues is choosing not to be on the court

If Harden has checked out on the Nets and is just going through the motions, no telling how long it will take for his "tight" hamstring to heal. If he gets traded to a team he wants to be on, I could see the new team's training staff being miracle workers and cure the bad hammy in a day or two.
Scenario C and the most likely outcome: Harden doesn't get traded, Durant returns from injury in a month, and Harden is like, "OK, let's go win a title, boys."

The idea that the Nets would voluntarily pair up Harden and Embiid to get back a mental question mark who hasn't played in 9 months and is due $35+ million for 3 more years after this one...I just can't wrap my head around it. Sure, Harden may walk after this season, but I'd let the season play out. Talent is talent, and there's a reason why they're still the favorites in Vegas. Some of these anti-Harden takes are crazy. The Sixers wouldn't be any better with James Harden than they are right now? That is absolutely insane. My gut says Harden is more so tired of having to carry more weight than he expected (no pun intended) with the KD injury and Kyrie nonsense in essentially meaningless regular season games than he is checked out on the franchise all together (which is still inexcusable and lame, of course). The Windhorst-Klutch connection is pretty easy to see through. But I guess we'll see.

nah

Harden + KD: They got to the Finals and were very, very young. Didn't work?
Harden + CP3: They were up 3-2 before the CP injury against arguably the most talented roster ever. Didn't work?
Harden + Dwight: Lol, Dwight Howard.

The league's more wide open now than at any point in the last 10 years.

Harden + KD: They got to the Finals and were very, very young. Didn't work?
Harden + CP3: They were up 3-2 before the CP injury against arguably the most talented roster ever. Didn't work?
Harden + Dwight: Lol, Dwight Howard.

The league's more wide open now than at any point in the last 10 years.

this.

so harden has been on a lot of good teams, but it's a fact that he's never won a championship

i don't see it happening with embiid

when cp3 pulled his hammy, harden went 2-13 from 3 in game 7

Lakers just lost at the Blazers.

Sabonis has 22/14/5 in his first game with the Kings with a win over the T-Wolves.

Lakers-Blazers or Lakers-Kings is a possible 9/10 play-in matchup.

Last edited:
Lakers just lost at the Blazers.

Sabonis has 22/14/5 in his first game with the Kings with a win over the T-Wolves.

Lakers-Blazers or Lakers-Kings is a possible 9/10 play-in matchup.

Lakers, benching Westbrook, lost to a Blazers team trying to tank. That's ungood. We might see some John Wall tomorrow.

Next 7 games are 2 vs GS, 2 VS LAC, Utah, Dallas, Pelicans. They could come out of that with only 1 or 2 wins. Pelicans have 3 h2h games left vs Lakers. would just need the kings or spurs to leapfrog the lakers and they'd be out of the playoffs.

The Spurs aren't going to leapfrog the Lakers. They lost the first game of the 8 game "rodeo road trip." And then when that's over, their next five games are Kings, @Hornets, Lakers, Raptors, Jazz.

I think they'll get the record for Pop and do a respectable tank the rest of the way unless they end up trading their pick.

The Kings seem to be going all in but they've got some tough games.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Trade deadline on Thursday; CJ to Pels

The Spurs aren't going to leapfrog the Lakers. They lost the first game of the 8 game "rodeo road trip." And then when that's over, their next five games are Kings, @Hornets, Lakers, Raptors, Jazz.

I think they'll get the record for Pop and do a respectable tank the rest of the way unless they end up trading their pick.

The Kings seem to be going all in but they've got some tough games.

Spurs got 2 games left vs okc, 3 vs Portland, 1 vs Houston.

Lakers have 1 vs each.

Last edited:
Well the public backlash of the beta way to go about it sure will work better. Blaming Kyrie woulda seemed way better

Back