• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I mean if Simmons couldn’t handle embiid I’m sure playing next to Kyrie and Durant won’t be drama at all

4-team trade with a bazillion players involved that include DiVencenzo to the Kings and Ibaka to the Bucks.

everytime i learn ibaka's age i am reminded time is an illusion

QgK2ZzV.png

Strick tell me how to feel about 32 year old Ibaka

He's been a lot better than anybody expected, tbh. The team is committed to Zubac and Hartenstein right now, though, so he was expendable. I think the back pain was really bothering him, but he seems fine now.

He's y'all's BroLo bandaid, right? Should be good.

Dragic and Thad young are both expiring? It looks like the only reason to ship a 1st rounder out is Toronto is barely above the luxury tax line and this gets them under? (Teams want the huge luxury tax payouts coming from Nets/Warriors, etc.)

duke's nba roster right now is incredibly underwhelming

Brandon Ingraham and Jason Tatum are legit. But, yes, considering how highly regarded Duke's recruiting classes are and how many Duke players are lottery picks, very under-whelming. Similar to Memphis under Penny.

Barrett is going to be pretty good. But yeah, Tatum, Ingram, and healthy Zion are the only All-Star level Duke players.

Parker, Okafor, Giles, and now Bagley are awful Duke 1st round busts.

I should clarify my Harden Sixers take. Clearly Harden is a better upgrade to that roster than getting zero from Simmons. And I would not want to play MVP Embiid and Harden in playoffs. I just really don’t like Harden. And I feel Morey could have done something sooner without waiting for Harden that would have helped the Sixers all year long

Barrett is going to be pretty good. But yeah, Tatum, Ingram, and healthy Zion are the only All-Star level Duke players.

Parker, Okafor, Giles, and now Bagley are awful Duke 1st round busts.

It's hard to play without a soul once you've sold it to K.

Back