• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Final boss is switching sports to the NFL and ousting Snyder.

Heard it here first...... Neither the Nets or the Lakers are making the playoffs.

this wizards pacers game has been fun. bertans just pulled a goofy step back three to give the wizards the lead with 30 secs left in OT

is danny green just completely washed?

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Season starts Tuesday, Oct 19

Lamarcus Aldridge went from being strictly a midrange big to washed up to rejuvenating his career to retiring for medical reasons to scoring 20 on the Sixers and dunking on Embiiid to take a late lead all within about 8 months.

I don’t know what to think about anything anymore.

is danny green just completely washed?

He’s still pretty useful defensively but wow those three air balls

What a fun collapse this was

Can’t believe Doc didn’t challenge any of the terrible calls in the fourth, like Blake throwing Maxey to the ground or the ball off Durant or the Durant charge

Doc is a shit coach. Bottom 10 in league. He only won 1 with KG/Pierce/Allen/Rondo and underachieved with the Clips

this is my first time really watching javale mcgee play, it is quite the experience.

Valiant effort by the Spurs at the Nugs losing 102-96. Couldn’t overcome 32/16/7/3/1 by Jokic. He’s insanely good. Keldon Johnson had 27 and displayed a beautiful floater. I’m optimistic that this team can get 30+ wins, a decent pick, and be in position for the playoffs next year.

Suns are fun to watch and CP3 is still really damn good

Dwight and AD got into it on the bench before halftime

Refs called an offensive foul on Russ for a leg kick on a 3. This is like a brand new game now.

Lonzo dropped what I think is the first triple-double of the season on his former Pels. 17/10/10/3/1.

Last edited:
Uh...the Lakers are within 10 with 1:18 left.

Refs called an offensive foul on Russ for a leg kick on a 3. This is like a brand new game now.

Lonzo dropped what I think is the first triple-double of the season on his former Pels. 17/10/10/3/1.

Pretty sure Steph had one in the opener.

The real M Bridges drops 30, T$unami Papi adds 25, and the Hornets roll on the road. This team is nasty in the open floor.

Yeah. Steph had 21/10/10. I actually went to bed early Tues night. Don't think I looked at the box score.

Suns win. Lakers start 0-2. Tough start but they have a very easy schedule coming up. Griz, Spurs, Thunder, Rockets, Rockets, Thunder.

Wow CP3 only player ever with 20k points and 10k assists.

Magic had 17,707 pts and 10,141 asts. He would have reached 20K easily if not for being HIV+.

Stockton had 19,711 pts and 15,806 asts.

Magic had 17,707 pts and 10,141 asts. He would have reached 20K easily if not for being HIV+.

Stockton had 19,711 pts and 15,806 asts.

Not that it really matters at all but pretty crazy how close Stockton got to 20k points. That assist number is just stupid. You look at how prolific CP3 has been over a pretty long career and realize how untouchable that is.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Season starts Tuesday, Oct 19

Stockton shot .384 from deep averaging 1.5 attempts a game. He would have gotten 20K easily if his career last into the current era.

He played until he was 40 and averaged 10.5 ast and 2.2 stls a game. In his last season, he had 7.7 ast and 1.7 stls. Crazy numbers. But I don’t think he was even referenced in that NBA at 75 spot.

Last edited:
Stockton played until he was 40 and averaged 10.5 ast and 2.2 stls a game. In his last season, he had 7.7 ast and 1.7 stls. Crazy numbers. But I don’t think he was even referenced in that NBA at 75 spot.

isn’t a qanon idiot or something like that?

stockton and malone haven’t aged very well

Back