• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Tatum should have stayed out. Brown was bringing them back and Tatum is the only one who stopped him.

Don’t forget COVID.

Bench-gate

Hey I got great seats behind the bench. All I saw of the game was the back of some scrubs head.

Mavs look like they have had to play every other day for 3 weeks now. And their lack of depth means some tired legs. They have played Luka, Brunson, DFS, Bullock, and Kleber about 40 mins each throughout whole playoffs. Got them here but not sustainable now that they have reached WCF

One big in the game would help I suppose

It's not like Klieber or Bertans can grab a defensive board. Ain't happening.

Kleber is actually a pretty goo rebounder. Bertans is absolutely not

Anytime Luka is legitimately your best rebounder you are going to have a rebounding problem. They have offset it in playoffs by winning turnover battle and winning the 3 point game. When they can’t do those the rebounding deficit turns into them losing by 20+

Hard to believe they tried to call an offensive foul on that.

Mavs have over achieved.

Btw if luka had gone to wake the takes here would be he needs to go somewhere else.

Yeah as frustrating as it is to watch this team fall apart now, they were 16-18 on NYE, made a hell of a run the rest of the season/post season and have definitely overachieved. Future is bright with Luka.

Obviously #millennialpussy is a real thing, but I never remember this type of rampant injury fluctuation from when before loads were not being managed throughout the regular season.

Also, Scott "the Extender" Foster is reffing Heat/Celts tonight. Seems like Boston wins maybe easily.

Back