• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

So did the Nuggs fall for MPJ in a contract year? 35%/20% so far this year

Don't look now, but the Wizards with Wes Unseld Jr. leading them, including a bunch of Laker castoffs, are 7-3 with wins over East contenders Bucks, Hawks among others. The team is very deep.

and yet westbrook is still in all the NBCSports Washington commercials for the Wizards

O/u on Lebron assists to Shaq 31.5

what say you

it is 11:38 pm and the LakersHornets game isn't even to halftime jesus

Wasn't it a 10:30 tip? Throw palma a bone and give him something to watch after 9:30 his time.

lol an AD faceup three is a bad last shot

I picked Middleton and Jaylen with the #32 and #33 picks in jaybone’s league and they’re barely played. Now Brown is out for 1-2 weeks.

damn jokic

And now my #1 pick is going to be suspended.

Ref should have just called the foul by Jokic that started all this and maybe Morris wouldn’t have retaliated and Jokic wouldn’t have gotten him back.

Sixers had absolutely no business being competitive tonight against the Bucks with 8 players on the back half of the back to back but they were. Good game from Maxey, team fell apart in the fourth.

Man do I hate Grayson Allen.

Sixers had absolutely no business being competitive tonight against the Bucks with 8 players on the back half of the back to back but they were. Good game from Maxey, team fell apart in the fourth.

Man do I hate Grayson Allen.

It is easy to forget how really fucking good Andre Drummond is. Everyone, apparently including NBA execs, hates on him because he doesn't fit the mold of a "modern" NBA 5, but dude can flat out dominate when he wants to. Again, not every team has to chuck and duck, only the Warriors ever really mastered it even though everyone stupidly thinks it is the only style that works now. I fail to see why Drummond can't be a #2 or #3 option on a really good team. The Pistons have been a trainwreck for years, obviously it wouldn't work there, but somebody with a high level wing or PG should be able to make it work.

Drummond seems kinda disinterested and unaware sometimes

the goaltend last night seemed dumb

yeah, imo drummond is a proven "loser" and an example of why basic box score stats aren't that useful. can't remember where, but someone did a breakdown of drummond's game and why it was so poisonous last season -- he's constantly in the wrong spot, getting in his teammates ways, etc.

he's the best backup C for embiid the sixers have had though I'm not sure that's saying much

his play is so wildly high risk high reward, he's constantly trying absurd behind the back passes and getting out of position defensively to try unnecessary doubles, and missing easy boards and such things

but he's not a total zero on either end, which has been the case for every backup C during the Sixers competitive window, so i appreciate his contributions

yeah, imo drummond is a proven "loser" and an example of why basic box score stats aren't that useful. can't remember where, but someone did a breakdown of drummond's game and why it was so poisonous last season -- he's constantly in the wrong spot, getting in his teammates ways, etc.

I dunno. the dude cleans up on the glass

Damn. Wiggins dunked on KAT twice tonight. Dubs are 10-1.

Frank the Tank with 12-18 and 31pts

Back