• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

The points competition is great, as the heartbreak from watching Danny Green brick a wide open dunk hurts

Danny has shown some flashes this postseason of being an NBA player with multiple rings but he has had a miserable season.

Know they’re rolling and there’s no Embiid or Lowry but very unimpressed with this Heat crowd so far this series.

The Duncan Robinson minutes yo-yo is always crazy to me

Love how Spo platoons guys but not many can get away with it

To a lesser degree the same is true for Herro. He’d be a #1 or 2 option on nearly every team in the league, and Spo has him the sixth man.

I almost gotta turn off the broadcast due to the way this dude pronounces bulLOCK

I know he has to use so much energy, but jeez luka is horrific on D

Who had CP3 being better than James Harden by a significant margin at this point in his career

I am also glad CP3 a Deac. Because I would really hate him otherwise. But man is he absolutely a gamer.

Ain't gonna beat the Suns if all the sudden Devin Booker is Steph Curry from 3

I expected Suns to win. They are clearly the better team. And they are the Mavs worst matchup in the entire playoffs by far

Mavs finished with winning records against every other Western Conference playoff team and split or won series against every Eastern Conference playoff team. The Suns just kill the Mavs and have for a few years now

Back