• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

If anyone wants 2 tickets to Hornets - Timberwolves for Friday night let me know. I will be out of town and cant use my season tix. I am selling them on Stubhub for $230 each but I will let anyone here have them for $150 each. They are Club seats dead center court row F between the benches. Best seats in the house. Face value I think is over $200 - cant remember how much. Please text me asap at (704) 437-0187 if you want them in case I dont look here or at PMs.

Bulls lost to the Rockets. Rockets had 8 players in double figures.

Townies SIXERS making the DUBS look like CHUMPS

Oh shit, gonna be in SF over christmas when the Suns play em Christmas Day *checks stubhub*

yeah...... lets buy them day of. $500 to sit in the upper deck center court rite now. Looking forward to checking out that arena, though.

League Pass is 50% off this weekend. That’s a great deal.

the hornets are fucking awesome. That is all.

This team is nasty when they are rolling. So deep and athletic. Won 8 out of 9 and are sitting in 5th after playing the toughest schedule in the NBA so far. The schedule gets significantly easier after Jan 1, if they can hang on in good position until then, look out.

LaMelo's impact cannot be overstated. Only Magic, Kobe, and LeBron have had this ability to lead a legit playoff team at as young an age as him. Dude is averaging 19.4 / 7.7 / 7.8, and just turned 20. And went from someone who "can't shoot" when drafted only a short 12 months ago to shooting 38% from 3 and 90% from the line, while at the same time consistently being the most disruptive defensive player on the floor and top-10 in the NBA in steals for a guy who "doesn't play defense". He has literally erased his two biggest question marks in 12 months. And he seems to get better every game. Just nuts what he is doing.

That broke last night. I picked him up in fantasy just in case. They still have him listed as NA.

Kemba getting benched

2017 Eastern Conference all-stars included Kemba, Wall, Isaiah Thomas, Kyrie Irving -- lotsa guards in their playing years not seeing the court for various reasons

Back