• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

What an abysmal quarter by the Suns. Book needs to stop hunting for foul calls and just play basketball. Jesus he can be annoying to watch sometimes.

Why did Monty just completely abandon JaVale? I get giving up on Payne as he's struggled all year, but he must have really donked something on defense I wasn't smart enough to see

biyombo was playing pnr pretty well for a stretch in game 4(?). massive overcorrection imo, but i think it got swept into the shamet for payne move. not totally indefensible i suppose, but a mistake imo.

What an abysmal quarter by the Suns. Book needs to stop hunting for foul calls and just play basketball. Jesus he can be annoying to watch sometimes.

my pessimistic take is that he came into game 6 deciding he wanted to have a kobe-like closing performance which is messing with hit a game. too big of an ego

the suns are taking so many shots they would have never ordinarily taken. crazy

As a Mavs fan Im still nervous as hell. But Kidd and his staff deserve a lot of credit. They figured it out after Game 2

Suns are playing a 10-man rotation in a Game 7 with no foul trouble (yet)? Like Torrey Craig is putting up shots out there? Ugh, OK.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Monty COY; Jokic MVP (officially)

Booker and CP have 3 pts, 2 reb, 3 ast combined with 4 min left in the half.

Luka has 15/9/3.

I’ll take Celts and Mavs. Too much CP baggage and Mavs should be way looser.

I’ll take Celts as they’re just the better team & karma for Bucks losing on purpose to lose home court

ahem

Suns look like they've never played basketball before. This is incredible.

Suns look like shit, but Mavs D has a lot to do with that. They have swarmed them

Suns look dreadful. They've been shooting bricks since the last 2 games. It's not like they haven't had open shots.

Dinwiddie just completely locked in and showing zero emotion out there. Cool as ice.

Booker and CP have 3 pts, 2 reb, 3 ast combined with 4 min left in the half.

Luka has 15/9/3.

Luka scored 12 points since I posted this. Booker and CP didn’t register a stat.

Back