• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

That's one of the most shocking halves of NBA basketball I've ever watched.

has a team ever looked this bad?? maybe the lakers against the pistons?

This Chris paul playoff thing is just so strange. What a career , but what a complete and total disappointment in the playoffs.

I haven't been watching, but I just checked the score/box score. How is it possible that the Suns are losing this badly?

This Chris paul playoff thing is just so strange. What a career , but what a complete and total disappointment in the playoffs.

Dude played out his ass the last playoff series. He has had one truly bad game in this series where he had a bunch of turnovers. No, he hasn't been Game 1 CP or the last series CP, but his supporting cast has been shit, outside of Booker, who has been about as consistent at CP. Ayton has been a joke.

I still think Monty should've sit his stars in the last quarter of Game 5.

Monty is really good but this is the COY getting pantsed.

At this point I’m rubbernecking at how bad it could get.

Josh Howard was an All-Star on that 2006-07 Mavs team that won 67 and didn't make the conference finals.

what's weird is he has so many moments like his 14-14 best game ever stuff, but then this shit is mixed in

Hard to believe theSuns could go on a 40-0 run and still be losing.

Shout out to the Bucks and Suns for allowing me to spend time with my family today instead of watching hard fought Game 7s.

Back