• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I don't think the Suns wanted any part of GSW

Well, barring any major injuries, that about wraps up the points competition. Only question is how much Shoo wins by. Shoo drafted Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith 49th and 72nd respectively, and they could very well finish around 10-15 when it's all said and done. Hell, Reggie Bullock and Maxi Kleber went undrafted, and they could finish in the top 20.

The curse of the nut punch is real. What else could explain this?

I mean the best part for the Suns is that they all shit the bed equally. No one made a single field goal in the first half, so at least they won't be pointing fingers

i'm here to eat crow

did not think dallas had a chance -- thought they'd go down to the jazz, actually

i'm here to eat crow

did not think dallas had a chance -- thought they'd go down to the jazz, actually

I will join you in eating crow on Jason Kidd. The way he turned around this team defensively is nothing short of remarkable. He and his staff changed the series after Game 2

Huge how they were able to more than tread water against Utah until Luka came back

lol CP can answer for himself from now on, i'm done trying to rationalize this bullshit

another pathetic choke job from Wake Forest's finest

people are gonna look at this game and say luka is definitively better than booker. reality is that luka was always way better than booker. MY MAVS gonna take it all. mavs are playing some 2032 basketball.

bad for cp, but imo the reality is his impact is mostly cultural (#fail) and using his energy in the 4th, which was moot towards the end of this series.

ayton is good but got “exposed” in terms of having the same issue as gobert (slightly less extent) where he’s not good enough offensively to punish a mismatch consistently and stop the defense from switching with relative impunity

I will join you in eating crow on Jason Kidd. The way he turned around this team defensively is nothing short of remarkable. He and his staff changed the series after Game 2

i don’t want to get carried away, but imo there is some suns d’antoni in him the way the mavs lineups are kinda strategically ahead of their time. i predict guys like kleber are gonna be getting paid biiiig time in the next 5 years.

people are gonna look at this game and say luka is definitively better than booker. reality is that luka was always way better than booker

I think everybody already kinda realized this, if not it's on them

CP3 has made $200m in the nba. $30m/ yr in endorsements. Reported net worth is $170m. He can go back to his $20m mansion in LA and nash his teeth over his lack of championships.

He made his choices, looks like he got what he wanted. Generations of his family will never have to work.

Back