• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Very surprised Celts did not lead the rebounding stats.

They are bullying the Heat, and should have pulled away in game 1 when up 15-16 points in the first half. Maybe the lack of Smart in that game, not sure.

Small-ball Heat, with no bigs other than Bam (PJ Tucker looks OLD getting bullied by Grant Williams), getting beaten down is what I see in the crystal ball.

That presumes Smart and Horford and Williams play - larger Celts front court, with a lot more depth, will dominate.

Celtics are like UNC. Their fans are fucking obnoxious as shit and they have a disproportionate amount of good luck.

Disagree, the obvious comp is Duke, with all the flopping. Obnoxious and fortunate too, definitely.

Not gonna happen, but I would be perfectly fine if the Bucks decided to show Bud the door and give Ham the job, because it looks like he is going to the Lakers or another team otherwise.

that's the first generative take you've had and I agree

I vaguely remembered Ham as a player, so looked him up

he played for a Filipino pro team called the Talk N' Text Phone Pals for a year

Darvin Ham is renown for shattering a backboard against UNC in the NCAAT:

Pretty sure he also destroyed a backboard against UNC in the tourney back in the 90s.

ETA- oops, Pilch beat me to it.

Unfortunately for Bucks fans, Giannis is too good for Bud to get fired.

Wait. How did I miss you are serge zwikker?

lol not quite! I am from Durham and grew up die hard for the light blue until they rejected me for college and I went to Wake.

Anyway I was 7 when Ham broke the backboard and it was the first time in my life as a sports fan I can remember my team getting helplessly annihilated in a game I was excited for

Ham is a finalist for the Lakers job along with Kenny Atkinson and Terry Stotts.

yeah I hope he doesn't get it tbh

an awful place to go

yeah I hope he doesn't get it tbh

an awful place to go

Weird take from someone planning to be on a tough job market for a small set of jobs around the country.

Disagree, the obvious comp is Duke, with all the flopping. Obnoxious and fortunate too, definitely.

Please. I’m no Celts fan. I moved to Boston after living in Philly. Just go to the game where the 76ers won in Boston to go to the finals and the entire garden was chanting ‘beat L A ‘. I can’t even imagine dook fans accepting the fact that a team could possibly be better than them.

Ironic that Tatum might actually be the dook player with the best NBA career.

If Boston was truly lucky Timmy would have won them another 10 championships given how weak the east was for most of his career.

Yeah, lost out on Duncan when they had the best lottery odds. Len Bias dying of a drug overdose 2 days after being drafted #2 overall. Reggie Lewis dying at 27. KG injuring his knee in '09. Lucky how?

Back