• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

love ivey on the pistons, wow they are the winners of this draft

perk gonna love the combo of harold minor jr. and dwade to detroit

Damn. Iowa hasn't had a 1st rounder since Ricky Davis? That's crazy.

Cade, Ayton, and Ivey could be pretty interesting.

Probably. They could suck in an interesting way. If the Pistons get Ayton, what do they do with Isaiah Stewart?

Québécois??

The overwhelming majority of Canadian hoopers come from Toronto. I was in Vancouver and Squamish last week watching Wiggins and the Warriors coverage on SportsNet and I was curious about the top players from BC. It's Steve Nash, Kelly Olynyk, and a bunch of dudes you've never heard of. The list from Quebec is worse.

Yo MDMH, what's the scouting report on Wildcat Shaedon Sharpe?

If you're trying to resurrect a franchise for Dame, it seems like a risk to draft a guy who hasn't played since high school. But I don't know who would be a better pick at that spot.

revitalized wiggins, rj barrett, mathurin and sharpe, team canada may be able to put up a squad soon

I like that pick for the Pels. They've got a nice young deep roster.

I've never seen any of these guys play, but I have some pretty strong opinions

The Spurs have their long switchable defender. First Spurs defensive-minded PF who regularly changes hair color since the Worm Dennis Rodman.

Back