• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

i dont think what i said about that potential trade was even spicy. suns won 64 games last year. ayton averaged 17 and 10 on 64% shooting and mikal bridges is a top 3 defensive wing in the nba. is bismack biymobo the new starting center after this hypothetical trade?

Suns could throw in a pick and get Nic Claxton.

bridges seems like the kind of guy that highly benefits playing with CP3

Kyrie is opting in. Crisis averted.

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Hornets rehire Clifford as head coach

wait wait

now kyrie is coming back to the nets?!

Yep. Is there a league better at random generating a few hours of high drama on a random offseason afternoon than the NBA?

Last edited:
So its

Wall/Jackson
PG/Mann/Kennard
Kawhi/Powell
Morris/Covington
Zubac/Batum

That's nuts

tyronn lue seems to have a good reputation amongst current nba players

So its

Wall/Jackson
PG/Mann/Kennard
Kawhi/Powell
Morris/Covington
Zubac/Batum

That's nuts

Didn't realize Hartenstein is a FA. He'll be a good addition for someone who needs a dependable rotation big.

And I guess Mann is the 3rd string behind Kennard? Cause Mann didn't get many minutes last year, but the year before he dropping 30 in the playoffs

John Wall was decent last time he played. Averaged over 20 ppg. He should be a great packup PG.

he has a worse career eFG% than Westbrook and hasn't played more than half the season since 2016-17

he's #raleightough like PJ Tucker so we'll see -- but I'm not gonna believe it til I see it

Back