• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I'd like to get all the hours of my life I've had to read phdeac Dejounte Murray takes back

LOL. What do you mean? You’re ahead of the game. The rest of the league will realize he exists now that he’ll be playing with Trae and throwing up lobs to JC.

So in a nice surprise, the Spurs are getting the Hornets' 2023 pick from the Hawks. That just made this trade significantly better. Now there's a legit chance at Victor Wembanyama even if the Spurs don't tank.

So in a nice surprise, the Spurs are getting the Hornets' 2023 pick from the Hawks. That just made this trade significantly better. Now there's a legit chance at Victor Wembanyama even if the Spurs don't tank.

1-16 protected in 2023, 1-14 protected 2024, 1-14 protected 2025, then turns into a 2nd rounder if not conveyed yet. try again.

is the hornets 2023 pick going to be a lottery pick

Wow, that trade actually happened. Didn't realize the Hawks had a Hornets' 2023 1st to throw in. And who knows what the Hawks will look like in 2025-27, so maybe it makes some sense for the Spurs if they didn't feel there was any path to getting a second "star" like Ayton to pair with Murray. That's a long ass rebuild ahead. Is Pop gonna hang around for the full tankapalooza that next year will be for them?

ETA: Oh, the Hornets' pick is lottery protected. But the Hawks' picks in '25 and '27 are completely unprotected.

Last edited:
the worst part for the hawks is that dejounte is an UFA in 2024, before the 2 unprotected firsts even kick in. thats rough

1-16 protected in 2023, 1-14 protected 2024, 1-14 protected 2025, then turns into a 2nd rounder if not conveyed yet. try again.

Well that sucks because it's quite possible that first doesn't convey.

Back