• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Damn, 3 years, 33.2M for 37 year-old PJ Tucker (to the Sixers).

Jared Jackson out 4-6 months, that should give Jake some early opportunities with Memphis.

Lol, in meetings for a couple hours and I come back to absolute CHAOS. Holy shit.

Same. I saw Windhorst on ESPN this a.m. saying that, even though Kyrie had opted in, don't expect this Nets situation to be a done deal. He said he'd heard from multiple GMs that this situation was still quite fluid.

I get KD being done with Kyrie's lack of commitment and not knowing what Simmons mental state is and wanting out. But wanting to go to Phoenix is just going to generate the same criticism he got for going to Golden State - going to yet another loaded team with 2 established stars. And KD is already a tad sensitive.

No one loves DC as much as Beal.

Bucks all in on running it back with Portis, Matthews and Carter

Beal will want out in a year. Get the bag now, pout your way to a better team later. That seems to be how it works nowadays.

That contract is instantly terrible.

Booker and Jokic also signed the supermax.

Saw a report that dejaunte told the spurs he was not going to resign with them.

This guy is making a lot of money for someone that I don't recall ever remember noticing him on a basketball court

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Ish traded to Nugs; Dejounte to Hawks

He balled out without Dame.

Malik Monk went to the Kings for 2/19.

Lonnie Walker IV to the Lakers for the MLE to be this season’s Monk.

Portis got 4/59 to stay.

Bamba staying with the Magic. A lot of dudes staying put.

The Spurs threw in Jock Landale in the Dejounte deal. With everyone staying put, they’re going to have to get bigs off the street.

You can’t convince me Jock Landale is a real person

Back