• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

isn’t a qanon idiot or something like that?

stockton and malone haven’t aged very well

This is true. I don’t think Malone was in that spot either.

Those Jazz teams where ruthlessly efficient on offense. In today’s game, both of them would shoot more threes and be very hard to stop.

Hawks getting schooled by Ricky Rubio in the 4th

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Season starts Tuesday, Oct 19

Thanasis and Jordan Nwora are pretty good. The Bucks with bench depth are going to be that much more dangerous.

Thanasis and Giannis were playing together at the end of the 3rd. I don’t think I’ve seen that before.

Last edited:

“Yes officer, one is Black about 6-4 and he has a huge beard. The other three must be about 7 feet tall. Yes and there is a white man with them. They must have kidnapped him.”

Heard it here first...... Neither the Nets or the Lakers are making the playoffs.

ish smith is picking the nets apart right now... i'm starting to believe you

Seth Curry with six threes in the first quarter

One injury to a star and they’re in trouble. Actually that’ll be how the kyrie thing ends. KD gets hurt then Kyrie gets the jab to save the team then gets to be good teammate guy

Just looked at a Rockets box score......

the-rock-rock.gif

Back