• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

i really hate the antonellis and their stupid cheese shop, if anyone else keeps getting that commercial every time

Advertising a video game that came out 2 months ago during an NBA playoff game seems expensive

I doubt NBA playoffs ads are that expensive.

Probably not a good sign the warriors are 60% from three and only up 2

I doubt NBA playoffs ads are that expensive.

The NBA saw a decrease in the number of companies advertising during its 92 playoff games. However, it did attract a large number of advertisers amongst the leagues, and over 100 companies ran ads exclusively during NBA playoff games which attracts around 20 million viewers on average during the final series. It is estimated that $570 million was spent during the first three rounds of NBA playoffs.

https://www.b2ads.com/how-much-do-advertisers-spend-during-playoffs/

I'm surprised Desmond Bane averages close to a block a game with his T Rex arms

regardless of the outcome tonight or this series, i come away from this season and the playoffs especially with huge respect for what memphis has put together. maybe i'm just not plugged in enough, but this seems like a team of nobodies + ja morant and yet they are really good, super competitive and a bright future.

Why do multiple people run with draymond when he brings the ball up the court?

regardless of the outcome tonight or this series, i come away from this season and the playoffs especially with huge respect for what memphis has put together. maybe i'm just not plugged in enough, but this seems like a team of nobodies + ja morant and yet they are really good, super competitive and a bright future.

They are. Aside from Ja, JJJ, and Adams, the team is a bunch of mid to late first and second round picks, mostly from the last few drafts.

I mean the replays of that Ja injury didn't look bad at all. Surprised it took him out for the playoffs.

Who’s winning these game 7s today? Home teams only? I’ll take Bucks and Suns

I’ll take Celts and Mavs. Too much CP baggage and Mavs should be way looser.

I’ll take Celts as they’re just the better team & karma for Bucks losing on purpose to lose home court

Sticking with Bucks and Suns.

It's easy to slam Towns for not being aggressive, but then

Minnesota Timberwolves star center Karl-Anthony Towns underwent stem cell treatment and platelet-rich plasma injections in both knees, his left ankle, left wrist and right finger on Friday, sources told ESPN.

Towns, according to sources, was dealing with pain in both knees, especially his right knee, which he wore a sleeve on during the playoffs. He also had a cyst in his left ankle, a subluxated left wrist with ligament damage and an aggravated joint on the middle finger of his right, shooting hand.

Back