• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

brah the Grizzlies blowout the Thunder by 73 points

the largest differential in NBA history

With Morant out. It must be asked.... overrated??

I’m still having trouble understanding that game. The team OKC threw out is almost unrecognizable and hard to consider as an NBA lineup. But at the same time the Grizz were without Ja and had a bunch of rando dudes put up 20 🤷‍♂️

adam silver would have just taken the team away if that happened to the sixers

now teams can just tank all they want and nobody forces a colangelo on em

Why does Jae Crowder wear so many layers to play basketball? He’s got long sleeves (and elbow guards) and full leg sleeves with knee high socks. That seems very abnormal. Does he have a medical condition I’m not aware of?

Why does Jae Crowder wear so many layers to play basketball? He’s got long sleeves (and elbow guards) and full leg sleeves with knee high socks. That seems very abnormal. Does he have a medical condition I’m not aware of?

He just needs a gimmick to establish to the world that he is not simply Demarre Carroll wearing a different uniform.

So MY SPURS have won 4 straight vs. Celtics, vs. Wizards, at Blazers, and at the 2022 NBA CHAMPION Golden State Warriors. Not bad for a team who only had 4 wins at Thanksgiving with two wins against the Magic.

LaMelo, Rozier, McDaniels, and Plumlee all in the Covid protocol. Who gives a shit? Isn't that the point of them having had the vax? Let them play. Fuck you, Adam Silver.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Suns vs. Warriors tonight

LaMelo, Rozier, McDaniels, and Plumlee all in the Covid protocol. Who gives a shit? Isn't that the point of them having had the vax? Let them play. Fuck you, Adam Silver.

That means they’re either vaccinated and tested positive or they’re unvaccinated. You don’t enter the protocols if you’re vaccinated and just had close contact.

i kinda wish i just give up and live my life from a purely uninformed reactionary place sometimes

and then i read 2&2 posts involving science and i reconsider

Hornets: 1
NBA's Health and Safety Protocols: 0

Great to see Miles Bridges carry the team over Trae and JC. T$unami Papi should win 6th MOTY , and huge contributions from Ish and Cody Martin Graduates for the shorthanded squad.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Suns vs. Warriors tonight

Adam Silver’s revenge: Ish is out for Health & Safety.

Uptown is swimming with COVID. Hope we’re all fine.

So Wes Bryant who played OL for Wake is a Hornets broadcaster? How did I miss this?

Last edited:
I can’t for the life of me remember the last good thing Danny Green did in a Sixer uniform

The Spurs lost a game effort to the Suns after coming in with four straight wins. Fun game overall. Pop used some goofy lineups in the 2nd half once it looked like the Suns were going to run away with it and kept it from getting out of hand. Rookie Josh Primo had 5 pts, 2 reb, 3 stl, 4 blk in 14 min. He's getting regular minutes on these G-League call-ups and looks good. Dejounte led them back to tie. Then CP3 took over on both sides of the court and it was over.

Went to my first NBA game in 6 yrs (Sixers @ Hornets) and loved it.

Back