• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

And this is why the Nets could go 82-0 and Knicks 0-82, and the Knicks would still be 10x more popular in NYC.

For all the major pro teams named New York, only two play home games in Manhattan. That’s part of it.

First Hawks game on the bandwagon

This is really fun. Cam Reddish doesn’t even start???

Welcome. Been on the Hawks bandwagon since Teague's rookie year. Reddish is just a rotation guy when the team is healthy. 12 points in 10 min in the 1st half though. Now that Huerter got paid, Reddish is the only guy without that bag. Curious to see what happens.

They have done a great job constructing this roster. Bogdan and Gallo were fantastic veteran signings. Getting Capela was brilliant. They've got one of the deepest rosters in the league. Love how they scored 38 points and had a 7 point lead before Trae scored his first points. This squad has already shown they can overcome a crazy number of injuries. That's going to help with rest. They'll have incredible flexibility at wing and forward. I fully expect Jalen Johnson and Sharief Cooper to be good as well. Not sure how long the front office will be able to keep them in the G-League. If Cooper can be a reliable backup PG by the playoffs, he'd fill the last major piece missing in the rotation although Delon Wright should be fine.

lol bringing back the "fuck trae young" chant is special too. knicks fans are absolutely hilarious.

Gather your children around the Yule Log to hear Knicks fans greet Trae on Christmas Day at noon. Love to see the NBA leaning into this rivalry.

Last edited:
count me in for the hawks bandwagon

love the depth with hunter back in the lineup

also first time thinking about getting league pass. signed up for the free trial. i'm guessing the reason none of the atlanta/dallas options have good camera angles/commentary is because it's on TNT?

Yeah. I think it's blacked out on the NBA app. I'm going League Pass through YouTubeTV this year so I can watch multiples games at the same time. Only problem with that is my Roku TV defaults to the home feed. I can get both on my tablet though. Magic games are still blacked out though. Sucks.

Hawks are up 16. Five players have between 11-13 points. Love the balance.

The Hawks can rest their starters end 3rd/early 4th and put Huerter and Reddish out there as their wings. When healthy, their bench lineup is going to be Wright/Reddish/Huerter/Gallo/Okungwu. That is nuts.]

Hadn't checked on Bucks-Heat. Heat are up 65-38. Nobody on the Bucks is in double figures.

Reddish with 20 pts in 21 min. Luka for Trae and Reddish gets closer every day. Jalen Johnson came off the bench and immediately drilled a three.

Last edited:
Welp Hawks absolutely destroy the Mavs in their season opener. Looks like they are ready to roll this year.

Lol Trae’s 14 assists was nearly as many as the entire Mavs team

Heat almost up 40 on the Bucks

Herro looking pretty good to open the season

strongly dislike this warriors color scheme

Jason Kidd remains a terrible coach.

Hot take: I think the #narrative on Luka turns a little negative this year.

(Luka wins MVP confirmed)

Negative how? He’s carried the Mavs and an entire country far beyond where they should be.

He’s carried an entire country far beyond where they should be.

The humor is to be found in the way that one's distancing of the Other (in this case the anti-Slovenian remark that the PhDeac makes) is revealing of the strict hierarchy that structures one's sense of subjectivity. It is through this nationalistic act of negation that one draws the contours upon which to define one's self.

I checked out the 50th anniversary and 75th anniversary lists. I've been an NBA fan my whole life. I don't think I've ever heard anybody mention Paul Arizin. He played in the 50s. Inducted in the Hall of Fame in 1978. He was legit.

1951 Rookie of the Year. He averaged over 20 ppg every other season. Averaged 22.8 pts, 8.6 reb as a 6-4 jump shooting guard before the 3-point line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lWXgrYx6WE

Included in much of the Arizin footage is former Wake Forest baseball coach and assistant basketball coach Neil Johnston. He was a teammate of Arizin on the Philadelphia Warriors, led the NBA in scoring for three consecutive seasons (1953-55) and is also in the HoF. He is #6. You did not want to run into him if he was setting a pick.

Chris Paul claims another victim. Sarver should have given Ayton his money.

and the org has released three statements complaining about the contents of an article that hasn't even been published yet

definitely not at all sketchy, Suns

Chris Paul claims another victim. Sarver should have given Ayton his money.

LOL

Shinn/Sterling/Sarver is a helluva resume

Fertitta and Bennett should feel lucky to have been spared

Back