• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Geez. Ja's pass to JJJ for a corner three just now vs. the Nuggets may be as good as Jokic's pass Wednesday night. He drove the lane and passed through three defenders.

Last edited:
Allen is dirty and I don't like him, but I have watched that play a bunch of times and I don't think it was dirty. If anything, it was the 2d swipe that would be dirty and that one didn't have an impact on the fall. First swipe he is pretty clearly going for the ball.

Allen is dirty and I don't like him, but I have watched that play a bunch of times and I don't think it was dirty. If anything, it was the 2d swipe that would be dirty and that one didn't have an impact on the fall. First swipe he is pretty clearly going for the ball.

I mean he's out for 6-8 weeks now because of unnecessary and aggressive contact in the air, so tomato tomato

fuck allen i don't need to debate his intentions re: that specific play

get him off my team

ESPN's NBA Basketball Power Index (BPI) is a measure of team strength developed by the ESPN Analytics team. BPI is meant to be the best predictor of a team's performance for the rest of the season. BPI represents how many points above or below average a team is. BPI accounts for game-by-game efficiency, strength of schedule, pace, days of rest, game location and preseason expectations.

RANK OFF DEF BPI POFF
BPI
1. MIA 4.0 2.0 6.0 6.0
2. UTH 4.7 1.3 5.9 5.9
3. GS 1.8 3.9 5.7 6.0
4. PHX 2.0 2.9 4.8 4.9
5. CHA 4.2 0.3 4.5 4.4

You could make a lot of money betting on a Heat-Hornets ECF. Good luck.

Meh. If it was anyone other than Allen no one would be calling it dirty. But also, Allen is a huge doucher.

The hard fall was because Allen grabbed and pulled with his left hand and the took the swing through with the right hand so Caruso had no way to brace himself as he fell.

Yeah, he grabbed and pulled down with his left hand before the swipe with the right. Dirty

i really hope the bucks play the hornets in the playoffs just form the shoo vs 2and2 ref commentary

Back