• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Durant/Harden/Griffin/Harris/X is going to have some serious problems on the defensive end you'd have to think.

Solid 1-7, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 TO -5 start for ole Bestbrook. This laker team is comically bad outside of Lebron/AD

-23 to end the night for Westbrook in a 7 point loss

An 8/5/4 triple single. That’s got to be one of his worst games in years.

Last year, he only had 1 game with under 10 points and 3 games with under 5 asts.

lakers game was everything i dreamed of. lebron and especially AD played incredibly well, too.

Solid 1-7, 1 reb, 1 ast, 2 TO -5 start for ole Bestbrook. This laker team is comically bad outside of Lebron/AD

You could see half way through the first quarter that these parts don't fit well together.

They started DeAndre Jordan and Kent Bazemore. LMAO.

Then Westbrook, in the half court sets, looked completely lost.

Bench is trash.

Golden State is decent, but not great. A great team (I suppose Milwaukee, Phoenix) will punish the Lakers.

It feels way too soon for basketball to be back. Football & Baseball are enough for me at this moment.

To have all the sports rocking this weekend will be fun

I've really never wanted like a vegas style 10 TV setup more than the past few weeks.

It feels way too soon for basketball to be back. Football & Baseball are enough for me at this moment.

I was hoping the NBA would stick with a Thanksgiving start.

I was hoping the NBA would stick with a Thanksgiving start.

I think it's the undefeated Deacs which make my calendar feel full. Now I actually actively root for everyone in college football to lose so wake can make the playoffs, and like examine all the schedules and try to figure out what needs to happen in order for that to happen.

Where is the 2021-22 Hornets thread? That 28-2 3rd quarter run was insane! Hope they have enough left in the tank for the 4th quarter.

Back