• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I’m not sure stacked is the word. The reason more teams out East are over .500 is because no one in the east is as good as the suns/warriors

While I wouldn’t bet on Chicago, Miami, or Cleveland to win a title this season, nobody out west would want to face them in an early playoff round either. I like the Dubs or Suns to make the finals but the East will send a really strong team to the finals again this season.

While I wouldn’t bet on Chicago, Miami, or Cleveland to win a title this season, nobody out west would want to face them in an early playoff round either. I like the Dubs or Suns to make the finals but the East will send a really strong team to the finals again this season.

I wouldn't think Chicago or Cleveland would have a chance vs the top 4 in the West. Miami on paper looks good, but their guys outside of Butler are a bit inconsistent (Duncan Robinson this year, Herro last year, etc.). Giannis and Durant are cheat codes and can hang with anyone.

West is mainly down due to injuries to Denver/LAC, their top 8 smokes the East's top 8 with a healty Denver/LAC in the mix.

Miami seems to be doing well because they've got bottom of the roster guys like Vincent and Strus who have been really productive while the stars have been injured vs. other teams with injured stars. I'm not sure if they'll be as strong with a full squad in the playoffs against other full squad teams, but they made the finals two seasons ago, so it's hard to tell.

I think Chicago has enough high end talent to be competitive. They could be like last year's Hawks but more experienced. Ayo and Coby White are going to be a plus. Guard depth in the playoffs can be a huge advantage.

Not in on Chicago. I’m higher on Cleveland tbh.

Miami is good bc they have the best coach in the game. Without Spo they’re Charlotte.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - All-Star Teams Revealed and JC trade talk

I’m not sure what to think about Cleveland. I haven’t seen them play enough. Seems like a young overachieving team. High ceiling long term but it would be surprising to see them get out of the first round unless they have a great matchup.

The Heat may have the best front office/coach combo in sports. Not sure who else comes close.

I’m not sure what to think about Cleveland. I haven’t seen them play enough. Seems like a young overachieving team. High ceiling long term but it would be surprising to see them get out of the first round unless they have a great matchup.

The Heat may have the best front office/coach combo in sports. Not sure who else comes close.

Well they gave Dion Waiters and James Johnson $80 million dollar contracts not too long ago

whenever I watch Cleveland, I just think "is this really an NBA roster?" and not just that, but a good one

it's also weird to feel like the Heat are overachieving when they were in the Finals two years ago

but the question I keep asking is how any of these overachieving teams beat a healthy Bucks or Nets team in 7

whenever I watch Cleveland, I just think "is this really an NBA roster?" and not just that, but a good one

it's also weird to feel like the Heat are overachieving when they were in the Finals two years ago

but the question I keep asking is how any of these overachieving teams beat a healthy Bucks or Nets team in 7

That’s a good question and I don’t see it happening. The Bucks are 22-4 when Giannis, Jrue and Middleton play.

What's the deal with Brook Lopez? Getting him back before the playoffs will be big.

did y'all see that piece about Baynes on ESPN? wild story. i was wondering what happened to him and i guess he is too

Looks like the Bucks bench is light this year. George Hill and DiVinchenzo aren't having good years, and Wes Matthews is 35. They'll probably get helped out on the buyout market or something.

did y'all see that piece about Baynes on ESPN? wild story. i was wondering what happened to him and i guess he is too

Yes - holy shit what a weird story! He wakes up in the locker room after passing out with mysterious puncture wounds on his arms and nobody seems to have an explanation. I kept waiting for the reveal/diagnosis/explanation and it never came. Crazy story

my kid is a big Lebron fan and I thought about buying some hornet tickets for tonights game against the Lakers so he could see Lebron. One glance at ticket prices and I said, Nah we can watch it on TV. So I turn on the TV and find out Lebron and Anthony Davis are sitting it out. Oof for the dads out there who bought tickets to see Lebron.

• People on the west coast are paying to see Lemelo play.
  • fuck Lebron
  • The Hornets are worth coming to see
  • fuck Lebron
  • The Hornets played without Gordon Heyward and Kelly Oubre last night, but ESPN and everybody else has no interest in mentioning that.
  • fuck Lebron

Last edited:
brad beal has had one helluva dropoff season. he's having a westbrook season from deep

has anyone been watching the warriors? how does Klay look?

has anyone been watching the warriors? how does Klay look?

Looks fine enough. Hard to really tell since him coming back coincided with Draymond being out.

• People on the west coast are paying to see Lemelo play.
  • fuck Lebron
  • The Hornets are worth coming to see
  • fuck Lebron
  • The Hornets played without Gordon Heyward and Kelly Oubre last night, but ESPN and everybody else has no interest in mentioning that.
  • fuck Lebron

Hubie certainly mentioned Hayward and Oubre being out at least a couple times

Back