• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Halliburton was a wrecking crew last night. Almost won it himself down the stretch.

Hubie certainly mentioned Hayward and Oubre being out at least a couple times

Hubie's got three hours to fill. Of course he mentioned it. I didn't keep score, but they were constantly cutting away to Lebron sitting on the bench next to AD. I get it, he was a big star. However, everyone who saw highlights the next day heard that Lebron and AD were out and assumes the Lakers would have kicked the Hornets' completely healthy asses if they had played, with no mention of the missing Hornets.

Here's the ESPN writeup with no mention of Heyward and Oubre, but calls the Lakers "shorthanded" on the headline. The whole first half of the story is about Westbrook, Vogel, Lebron, and AD, with a quote from Miles Bridges about Westbrook and a rundown of prior games that Lebron missed. THE LAKERS LOST.

If he comes back, it won’t be until the playoffs. I don’t think he is coming back.

Last I heard a couple of weeks ago is he was back on the court and expected back before the playoffs. Bucks definitely need him. They've been looking like shit lately. The big three were run out of the gym last night.

Hubie's got three hours to fill. Of course he mentioned it. I didn't keep score, but they were constantly cutting away to Lebron sitting on the bench next to AD. I get it, he was a big star. However, everyone who saw highlights the next day heard that Lebron and AD were out and assumes the Lakers would have kicked the Hornets' completely healthy asses if they had played, with no mention of the missing Hornets.

Here's the ESPN writeup with no mention of Heyward and Oubre, but calls the Lakers "shorthanded" on the headline. The whole first half of the story is about Westbrook, Vogel, Lebron, and AD, with a quote from Miles Bridges about Westbrook and a rundown of prior games that Lebron missed. THE LAKERS LOST.

I get all that but what else is new. Underachieving large market team with “injured” superstars is always a juicy headline. I think people who really follow the league recognize the Hornets as a solid team and fun watch

Last I heard a couple of weeks ago is he was back on the court and expected back before the playoffs. Bucks definitely need him. They've been looking like shit lately. The big three were run out of the gym last night.

That’s great, I had been hearing differently from a couple of people.

That’s great, I had been hearing differently from a couple of people.

BOdKSgjCcAAMqVd

Ja and Desmond Bane were great last night but Maxey and Tobias were better. Great win without Embiid.

trade deadline approaching means it's time for our annual 2&2 trade proposals that involve Terry Rozier and a backup big man for a high-level starter from a team that isn't in the market to sell

trade deadline approaching means it's time for our annual 2&2 trade proposals that involve Terry Rozier and a backup big man for a high-level starter from a team that isn't in the market to sell

I have Terry Rozier on my fantasy team so I can sympathize with this. For some reason my Rozier and Keldon Johnson offers have no takers.

Ben Simmons?

But it would be the funniest possible outcome

ESPN had a top plays of the month for the NBA and it's like half Ja Morant

ESPN had a top plays of the month for the NBA and it's like half Ja Morant

That tracks. He's a bigger AI with a higher ceiling at a time that better fits that kind of game.

That tracks. He's a bigger AI with a higher ceiling at a time that better fits that kind of game.

I feel like Ja has at least 5 inches on AI, too. AI was always listed at 6'0, but there's no way he was taller than 5'10.

Ja is listed at 6-3/174. He’s still only 22. Geez.

Back