• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Before the Rob Williams injury, I would have had it:

Bucks
Celtics

Nets

Sixers
Heat

Now I'm afraid it's:

Bucks

Celtics
Nets

Sixers
Heat

Sounds like there's some optimism he could return in 4-6 weeks, so sometime around the second round.

The rest of the Nets supporting cast is brutal though. Joe Harris ain't walking through that door.

those two lists are the same, what am I missing?

for me, there is no greater likability gap between a team’s best two players than the Celtics

Tatum isn't even top 20 most annoying Dookies.

good question... biggest likability gaps between the two best players on an NBA team

steph curry and draymond green

trae young and JC if JC is the second best player on that team

donovan mitchell and rudy gobert

good question... biggest likability gaps between the two best players on an NBA team

Are you saying people don't like Draymond ?

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Are the Lakers out of the play-in?

Are you saying Klay Thompson isn’t the second best player on the Warriors?

I’d say the Nets have the biggest gap. Kyrie and Simmons are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. KD is hated on more than he’s hated.

Last edited:
Are you saying Klay Thompson isn’t the second best player on the Warriors?

I’d say the Nets have the biggest gap. Kyrie and Simmons are two of the most unlikeable players in the league. KD is hated on more than he’s hated.

So who is actually likable on the Nets ? Patty Mills ??

mitchell and gobert is a good one -- tops for me on this list easy

Is Trae unlikable if you're not a Knicks fan?

So Mavs just passed the warriors and have @ Washington, @ DET, vs POR, vs SAS @ MIL left. 4 layups in 5 games, lets pencil them into the three seed. Although the Warriors have close to as easy of a schedule, they don't have Steph. One or two unexpected losses and the warriors have an outside shot of sliding all the way to 6

Tier three team beat a post RW tier two team last night

Back