• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021-22 Men's College Basketball Season - UNC v. Kansas for the Natty

A lot of close games in the early going.

Would like to see some upsets tonight.

Ohio State needed a last second defensive breakdown (out of a timeout) to beat Akron 66-65.

Tech lost to Miami (OH). I remember the good old days when ACC teams would go a week or two before the first conference loss. Several would make it into the ACC-Big Ten Challenge undefeated.

Justin Gray picks up win #1 in OT over Bowling Green.

Pitt dominated by Citadel. Jeff Capel is his last year at Pitt

Pitt trailed by double digits in that game all but 5 minutes

All of the ACC teams are playing low-end D-1 teams. Other than Duke/KY, the toughest ACC opponent is GT playing Miami (O) who is #137. There are several non ACC D-1 teams playing D-2, D-3 or NAIA teams. For example, Wofford is playing "Bob Jones". Not sure if Wofford is playing against a guy named Bob Jones or if there is a college named after "Bob 'don't call me Robert' Jones". Yale is playing Vassar, which was an all women college for many years, and still is only about 1/3 male. Guessing the Vassar men's hoop team might not win the IM league at some big schools.

Gonzaga is playing Dixie st never heard of them

Quadry’s line tonight 3pts 2reb 1 ast

Gonzaga is playing Dixie st never heard of them

I looked them up earlier. It was a two year college until 2000 and Dixie State College until it changed to Dixie State University in 2013. Last season was the first in D1 and now they’re in the WAC. It’s a state school in Utah of all places.

Yep ACC not looking great tonight worried about tomorrow

Yeah, just seems like the ACC isn't deep. I view that as a good thing for us.

...First victory for Navy @ Virginia since the 1860's?

Wow, ACC sucks. We better not be 13th. Need to start beating the mid-table teams this year.

Back